How well do you know: Ratatouille

I actually got a perfect score the first time around. It didn’t seem that difficult to me… but then again I’ve seen the movie too many times to count, sooo…

Yay! I’ve seen this one less than any other Pixar film and I got a 24 / 25.

I got the voice of Django wrong. :slight_smile:

23 eek, I never really know the voices.

25/25!

I love Ratatouille, and contrary to most people on this thread I always know nearly every single voice-actor in all the films. I guess it’s good for something. :laughing:

Oh, and to everyone else, good job! Hey, did anyone else notice that no one scored lower than a 21. It’s obvious we’re at Pixar Planet. :laughing:

oh yeah!!!

Yay! 25
I love Ratatouille.
(I love Pixar even more!)

24/25
[spoil]My only wrong answer is the actor who voiced Django.[/spoil]

24/25 because of the voice actor question. I can name the rest, but not that guy.

100% - 25/25

This quiz was WAAAY too easy, IMO. I didn’t even have to stop and think on most of them. [spoil]I know the names of the main voice actors by heart… that’s how much of a Ratatouille freak I am!!! :unamused: [/spoil]

I got 23/25

Not bad since i don’t know any voice actors at all…

25/25. I need a life. Anybody got one I can borrow? :smiley:

Had to guess at the voice of Django, though. I guess I was lucky.

Some of the wrong choices on the questions made me laugh, like “Who was tied up in the pantry?” “Ego.” Hmm…

I got 24/25, i’m not sure what I got wrong…

21/25

Though in all honesty, I have only seen the whole movie through twice, and it is one that I do not own.

As a pixar fan I disappoint myself…

I got a 21/25

not bad…I guess. lol.

The question about what Remy forced Linguini to do[spoil] and the answer was kiss her, made me crack up, because one of the answers was put grapes in her mouth or something! LOL [/spoil]

Not a bad score Hellodolly114. Welcome to Pixar Planet by the way.

24/25

Not bad too, probably got 21 wrong : P

Thank you! XD

You’re welcome. :wink:

Your Score: 25

Haha luck is something beautiful!

And maybe the fact that I listened to the soundtrack for Ratatouille during the quiz helped me! :laughing:

22 here.

I’ve only seen this movie like five times xD