How well do you know: Ratatouille

OH YEAH :smiley:

I so totally owned that thing.

25/25!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

(hope this isn’t too many, MItch)

Sylvermagykan - Ha-ha. Oh no, that amount of smilies is perfectly fine. Thank you for checking, though. :wink:

– Mitch

um… when you said earlier that you aced this thing… how many points did you get, exactly?
because according to my calculator, the least you need is a 22/25 to get an A on it…

You know, Slyvermagykan, you do know that Mitch is the #1 Ratatouille fan, right?

She had to have gotten a score of 25 on that thing.

I had the same problem as Witch_of_Night - that health inspector/Skinner question was sorta a trick question, wouldn’t you say? :unamused: I would’a had 25/25 if I wasn’t so logical…

And one of the questions didn’t even have a single correct answer. I think it’s something along the lines of, ‘what item of Linguini’s clothing did Remy hide under?’ (or something to that effect). It’s none of them, because, if we’re being pedantic here, Remy certainly didn’t hide under a ‘hat’. At no point throughout the film do they even use the word ‘hat’ in place of ‘toque’. :unamused: :stuck_out_tongue:

Sylvermagykan - I scored a 25/25 on the test.

A113 - Nah, don’t worry about it. She’s rather new and not everyone knows that I love Ratatouille to the bone. Heheh. :wink:

lizardgirl - You know, that really ticked me off. Besides the fact that the answer to that particular question (which you mentioned) can be sectioned or cross-cut, they really should have said “toque” instead of “hat”. Ah well…

– Mitch

And also, for a little while at the beginning, Remy hid all around under Linguini’s clothes, until they both realised that it was not going to work well. :stuck_out_tongue:

Mitch- Don’t be so hard on A113. I do know that you’re a big ratatouille fan, but I just like to be really scientific and logical about everything.

Ex: My friend told me she had a 3.8 IQ in middle school, though she had meant to say grade point average. I got right down to lecturing her about how if she didn’t have at least a 6 IQ, she couldn’t be conversing with me right then. She had to yell in my ear that she was talking about grade point average before I quieted down. :smiley: :smiley:

I got 25/25. :smiley: puts on proud face xD

Sylvermagykan - Heheh. Okie-day then. No problem. I understand. :wink:

– Mitch

Yeah, like my friend told me you need an IQ of at least 20 to be able to open a door. The idea of that just fascinated me. :laughing:

And back on topic… :stuck_out_tongue:

I got 23/25

25/25. By far the hardest question was the number of stars that the restaurant had. The Michelin Star guide (from one to three stars) is apparently trademarked, so Pixar needed to come up with a slightly different scoring system for the restaurants in the movie. Thus, while a truly excellent restaurant would attain three stars in our world, in Ratatouille’s Paris, there are more stars.

CGI: I totally felt tricked when I saw my results on that one…the only one I got wrong (according to them). Yes, most definitely a trick question.
LG: Actually, there are many people who don’t exactly know what a toque is…or how to pronounce it…or spell it. xD
Mitch: Oh, okay. :wink: Thought it was sort of a postulate. :laughing:
Rachel: Oh, one of my favorite parts! I rofl’d so much at that. xD
Maggie: What? Oh, uh, good. I was thinking about my score…puts on prouder face…Wait…realizes my score’s lower than yours…Good job, Maggie. proud face disappears
Azz: Nice score! :smiley:
Kyr: Sorry, but I don’t really understand what you just said. I see 5 sar ratings from 1 to 5 nearly everywhere in America. Just check out Google. Could you explain this 3-star trademark thing please? IM me. :wink:

1. 21 was kinda confusing, and my lack of knoledge of the voice actors lost me some points. Not bad though. ^^

Think I forgot to reply to this…

I got 24/25. The question I missed I think was one of the voice actors, ha! Not good with names :stuck_out_tongue:

Those aren’t bad scores you guys.

24/25 too! I got the voice of Janeane Garofalo for Collette wrong. But still good fun! :wink:

Have you tried other quizzes ilikepinatas?