How well do you know: Ratatouille

oh yeah!!!

Yay! 25
I love Ratatouille.
(I love Pixar even more!)

24/25
[spoil]My only wrong answer is the actor who voiced Django.[/spoil]

24/25 because of the voice actor question. I can name the rest, but not that guy.

100% - 25/25

This quiz was WAAAY too easy, IMO. I didn’t even have to stop and think on most of them. [spoil]I know the names of the main voice actors by heart… that’s how much of a Ratatouille freak I am!!! :unamused: [/spoil]

I got 23/25

Not bad since i don’t know any voice actors at all…

25/25. I need a life. Anybody got one I can borrow? :smiley:

Had to guess at the voice of Django, though. I guess I was lucky.

Some of the wrong choices on the questions made me laugh, like “Who was tied up in the pantry?” “Ego.” Hmm…

I got 24/25, i’m not sure what I got wrong…

21/25

Though in all honesty, I have only seen the whole movie through twice, and it is one that I do not own.

As a pixar fan I disappoint myself…

I got a 21/25

not bad…I guess. lol.

The question about what Remy forced Linguini to do[spoil] and the answer was kiss her, made me crack up, because one of the answers was put grapes in her mouth or something! LOL [/spoil]

Not a bad score Hellodolly114. Welcome to Pixar Planet by the way.

24/25

Not bad too, probably got 21 wrong : P

Thank you! XD

You’re welcome. :wink:

Your Score: 25

Haha luck is something beautiful!

And maybe the fact that I listened to the soundtrack for Ratatouille during the quiz helped me! :laughing:

22 here.

I’ve only seen this movie like five times xD

There aren’t even a lot of questions to this quiz, and they’re pretty much all really simple ones. I think someone should make up this serious, in-depth, 40 question quiz for those who are serious about this movie and want to prove just how much they know about it. :wink:

little chef

:smiley: :sunglasses: All right!!
25/25 baby!!

24/25

Not baaaad! :sunglasses:

25/25
Good, because if I had gotten anything less I would have been pretty disappointed in myself. x]