I. Am. Back.

It has been some 2 years since I have ever done anything on here, post or what not. I remember how I left, and I know it wasn’t in a good way. Stirring up all heat of drama with that one person that I had a “internet” fling with, chastising those around me for the entertainment of it, and then becoming a cold case, utterly disappearing.

I thought I would never come back here, not because I don’t think any of the people that I discussed here were bad people, it was just that everytime that I would come back here, I would be reminded of what I did and who I did it with. For any who are worried that I’m still with her, that is ancient past, almost like this was.

But why do I decide to come back, on this day? After a lot of other different projects that I had worked on, I remember one that I recall that I was working on while I was still on here. A Wall-E crossover sequel to one that I created not too long before starting this one, called “During the Axiom”. I just finished it tonight, intro and 10 chapters to boot. Although the chapters after 2 feel like they are being written from someone else.

And I came back because I needed to be honest with myself. I couldn’t ever forget, i’m like a elephant when it comes back to these emotionally important experiences. I still remember the exact day and month in which I moved to Oregon. And not to be rude, but this forum for the majority of the time always has too many people which seem to like anything that I like, and I don’t like it when it seems that I’ve aspired them to try to look at the error of my ways.

So, long story short, Here I am. 20 years now. Different kid than I used to be. For those new to me, I’m Somethingguy912, and as far as I can tell, I still have that sort of whimsical humor. I wont be posting as much as I usually do, but when I get responses from this from those I can remember, I’ll try to follow up with During the Axiom, and try to pick the pieces.

Nice to see you again, somethingguy912! It’s always great to hear from a member who hasn’t been on in a while. :mrgreen:

not quite the welcome back party I expected. some kind of dissent would be nice.