I hate music

Unless its in a Disney movie, a Pokemon theme song, or in a couple of older movies like The Graduate and Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner.

The reason I feel the need to start is the thread is that my roommate is playing terrible stuff on his whatchamacallit, some kind of music-playing device.

Wow, it’s kind of unbelievable to me that someone could hate the entire music medium. Really, nothing else? Not even some sort of light piano music?

Well, I don’t really believe that there needed to be an entire topic made on this. You could have posted this as a simple thought blurb in the What’s on your mind? or the What are you listening to right now? thread, instead. :wink:

Unless there are other people around here who want to discuss how much they hate music in this thread, which is highly unlikely because most people like music, I’m going to lock it.

Now that I’m thinking about it, this could be turned into a discussion about music you don’t like, though. If that’s the case, then the topic title simply needs to be changed.

For future reference though, it’s best to make sure there isn’t a similar thread already open before you go make a whole new topic for something that could have been said in another thread. :slight_smile:

little chef

:open_mouth: I really don’t understand how someone could hate music :confused:

Oh my, this is a first.

ngl, i didn’t know that was even possible.

My thoughts exactly! If I remember correctly, there is a whole thread just dedicated to music!

Anyway, I like how your headline for this thread was "I hate Music’ and then you start it by listing music you like1 :laughing:

You don’t sound too different from most people. Music is such a diverse medium, that there is literally something for everyone! And I mean everyone. Your idea of good music is just different from most people in your culture’s idea of it.

I’m no exception. I’ll blast my music on a country station and my friends will shake their heads. I’ll have a Disney or Broadway song playing on my iPod, and my peers will think I’m odd. :smiley:

little chef

I don’t think you need any help! I think you’ve got the hang of the moderator job. I love your use of judgement. I appluad you. Not even 24 hours into your new job and you’ve already shown why you were selected.

I’ll lock it up for ya. That’s the only thing you forgot to do. :wink: