I hate this film!

Wait, hating a movie because it makes you hungry? Okay then. :laughing: But then I do have to agree, Pixar did a marvelous job at portraying the food.

I thought it was awesome because for ONCE rats weren’t portrayed as plague-ridden pests… and they were even wild ones, not fancy ones! Huh. Pixar can make anything cute it seems. The only thing that irked me was the length of their tails - way too short!

I have two fancy rats myself, Flurl and Swoosh. That may explain why I love rats so much. Flurl isn’t in too good of a condition now though, he’s limping and Swoosh grooms him too powerful. Now they are separated. :c

Lynn, you should give it another shot. It’s a great movie. One of the better Pixar films, and it has the Incredibles’ director!!! :wink:

I was starved by the time I walked out of the theater…the food just looked that good. It just shows how awesome Pixar is in comparison to other studios when it comes to art.

I agree about the food, it looked just absolutely wonderful! I especially loved the tasting scenes where all the colors that represented that flavors were swirling around.

Me too…

Definitely the worst possible slap in the face to me, as a chef, from this film is the garbage. For the love of Pete, is PIXAR really that unable to make all food, including those that should look festering and rotting, look mouth wateringly yummy and delicious? I mean this

is NOT garbage! It looks like its simply fresh leftovers of a number 2 fruit cart off from a Whole Foods Market. I mean unless everything in France is that high quality, this unnaturally high grade garbage. This is not a compliment. I know this was supposed to be a contrast to the later prepared and fresh food that comes in the film, but really when your “Before” already looks this completely salivating it’s not. It just makes me thirst for garbage, which I shouldn’t have to be doing!

Pixar makes Garbage look delicious. ;-p What can I say? They’re good. Really good.

Okay, despite the strawberry being kinda brown, it does look very good. :open_mouth:

every person has there own perception and they can even like or hate things. but i love this movie alot.

Very good point!

yeah snowflake that’s a good point!

I’ve actually have yet to meet someone F2F that actually hates this movie.

I do, I hate this film! But I also love the film too.

I know one person who doesn’t like Ratatouille. He doesn’t like any movie that isn’t action. 8D

That person has no account for taste than. He’s as thin as Anton Ego is.

Yes, he’s a very annoying person.

It doesn’t make me hungry. I don’t really like fancy expensive food. Those expensive restaurants charge you way too much and they barely give you any food. I like good old hamburgers.

It’s an art.

But I don’t mind either. I’d be confortable with eating at Gusteaus and a fast food place.

The Food does look amazing. But that gives me more reason to love the Movie, because of how much effort they put to make everything look fantastic. There is so much detail in all of their films that it only makes me appreciate their hard work even more.

I agree with Pixarmilan The food is amazing and they put so much detail on it. But I also agree with you. I watched the movie about 3 or 4 times, and all of the times I watched it I was actually starving at the end. But I don’t hate the film because of that though, I love the film.