I Lost An Easter Egg!

OK, There was this easter egg (or I don’t know what it was) where we see Ellen DeGeneres saying “We are loost…loost…” and then she turns and says “And I also noticed that we’re being filmed” or something.

Can someone point me in the right direction on where to find this?

Ooo … I’m sorry I don’t know exactly where it is … but she was making whale sounds to clarify things a bit. I’m pretty sure it’s on disc 2- may not be an easter egg but part of a documentary, methinks …

That was a video of her doing her speaking whale parts. You can find that on the first disc, the widescreen disc, in the visual commentary index.

Yeah I thought that was part of the commentary…

Yup, it was part of the visual commentary of Finding Nemo.

I really love this easter egg on the DVD:

[spoil]The Aquascum 2003 advertisement

Elegance, Style, Form, Function, The Aquascum 2003. Clean Tank Living

Then by reading and speaking this in 15 seconds is actually hilarious:
The AS2K3’s hermetically sealed dual phase motor technology is not for use as air-conditioner, fountain, tire pump, pool sweep, water purifier, or laser pointer. Not approved for fresh water fish. The AS2K3 contains a class 3 laser. WARNING: Laser beams may cause permanent eye damage. Filter canisters contain ammonium nitrate, may cause ichthyological diarrhea, scale warts cankers, and fish cout, and/or bloatation One additional filter canister supllied in EAG compliant areas if purchased on 3rd Sunday of the month. Free keychain on purchase of two or more at participating Fish-A-Ramas[/spoil]

:open_mouth:

That is worse then soda…

But great to know that now rather then when i test that christmas gift on myself…

Hehehehe I think you know that easter egg right?In case you don’t, It’s on disc 2 of Finding Nemo.

I sure hope you can find it though. [spoil]Does a filter tank like Aquascum that uses laser to clean fish tanks really exists?[/spoil]