i need help

i am new here and wondering how do you get a picture in the corner of your quote box as you can see i dont have one

go to profile and somewhere you enter in a url

Hope i helped :slight_smile:

do you mean an AVi?

look at the top menu bar of the PP website

click ‘profile’

scoll down to your Avatar control panel and ur screen will look like this…except you wont have a little picture

then you can either click ‘browse’ to upload a pic from your files, or you can enter a URL to upload a pic from an offsite source

make sure ur pic’s dimensions are 100x100, which is standard AVi size

hope that helps =]

THere are two wayys to do it, but first, you have to click on “Profile” under the top Pixar Planet banner. The first way to do it is to upload an image from your computer as your avatar. THe second way to do it is to post the URL from a website. Remember, there are a few guidelines for avatars. “Only one image can be used at a time. It can be no greater than 100 pixels in width and 100 pixels in height. There is a file size limit of 40 KB.”

After you are done, click submit. I hope this helps.

oh i so beat you to it =P

I guess I posted around the same time you were huh? :unamused: :stuck_out_tongue:

thanks guys for the help i will try to do it right now

You are welcome. I can’t wait to see what your avatar of choice is.

as you can see it worked ,ya! :smiley:

bahahahah!!! funny AVi 8D

now i need help getting a picture at the bottom of the quote box

You mean you need help getting a siggy?

oooh ok. So you basically go to the same place as before, except this time you dont go as far down.

and you’ll need to upload your image to an offsite imaging hosting site, such as Photobucket

then you take the [IMG] tag from Photobucket and paste it into the section where it says you can type in a sig

hope that helped =]

do you have to use photobucket :question:
i’m having some troble with logging on

you dont have to use Photobucket but you do need to use an image hosting site

I use xs.to

I find www.imageshack.us is the easiest to use. No signing up. Just pick the picture from your HD and copy the link it gives you when your done. Wrap the link in tags before posting.

I use photobucket as well.

ok i know its been almost a year but where exsacly do you put your siggy on the profile sheet :smiley: :question: :confused:

Pixart: It’s the one that says ‘Signature’ next to the box.