I saw the voice of Remy at the Santa Barbara Film Festival

So, I saw someone at the Santa Barbara International Film Festival. Here’s a rebus puzzle to help you guess his name:

Patton Oswalt is on the red carpet at the Virtuoso Awards (where he is being honored), as I approach with book (“Zombie Spaceship Wasteland”) and Remy the rat plushie in hand.

I hold up the book and somebody points out to him that I have it. “Oh wow, where’d you get that?” he asks :slight_smile:.

Patton takes my Sharpie.

Patton signs my book.

Patton hands me back my Sharpie.

My freshly signed book.

(Re: thread title. I know he’s done much more than the voice of Remy. But I didn’t want to spoil my rebus puzzle by saying his name right up front :slight_smile: ).

Patton is my favorite comedian of all time! Did he comment on your Remy plush? I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t; apparently he didn’t enjoy participating in Ratatouille.

Yeah, he mentioned that in one of his comedy skits, how ‘Ratatouille’ ****ed up Halloween.

Supposedly, inebriation and ‘experimentation’ were two things he and his friends do on Halloween, but that Halloween, there were the Remy costumes, and Oswalt made mention that he was afraid to go to the door and see a kid in that outfit. He figured he’d say something like:

“Hey, you’re inside of me right now! You’re walking the night in my skin!”

Oh my goodness, congrats Animagusurreal! I’ve actually seen stars like Jack Black and Lucy Liu, and Antonio Banderas and Salma Hayek for the Kung Fu Panda 2 and Puss in Boots Australian premiere respectively, and I came within ‘touching’ distance of them (I walked past Liu as she was being interviewed, and Hayek signed an autograph for a fan standing next to me). I was incredibly stupid not to have brought along something for them to sign.

But you actually got a signature from le voice de Remy?!?

AAAAAA… :smiley:

OhmygoshOhmygoshOhmygosh I’m so jealous! I’ve liked him even before he was in Ratatouille! You’re very lucky!

I also have that Remy pluche, got it in Disneyland Paris :stuck_out_tongue: Btw awesome!!!