If You Were A...(NEW PERSONALITY QUESTION REGARDING UP!)

1. If you were a toy, what kind of toy would you like to be? How can being that kind of toy be enjoyable?
    I’d be a Rubix Cube. I’m not sure because I can’t really move and I don’t have eyes XD but I bet it would be pretty interesting.

2. If you were a bug, what kind of bug would you be?
    I’d be a rolly polly like Tuck and Roll.

3. If you were a monster, how would you look like?
    I’d be kinda like Sully, except my fur would be purple with white spots and I’d have like six eyes.

4. If you were a sea creature, what type would you be?
    Maybe a dolphin or a sea turtle.

5. If you were a super, what superpower would you possess?
    Time Control or Time Travel, whichever.

6. If you were a car, how would you picture yourself?
    I’d be a Ferrari California
    cache.jalopnik.com/assets/resour … a-2009.jpg

7. If you were a rat, what would you do to challenge yourself?
    I’d try to paint. XD maybe finger painting rat style, and I just step in different colors of paint and walk around on a canvas and see how that turns out!

8. If you were a robot, what job would you like to do?
    I’d want to…be like those humanoid robots people are trying to make that help out people, or maybe a Mars rover.

Good question, bright dot-dasher! One idea that I’ve always liked (though it does have its limitations, practicality-wise) is owning a house that’s the only building on an island, so you could only get to it by boat or plane. And referring to the house itself, it would be made out of materials that you can only find on the island, like a sort of Swiss Family Robinson type scenario.

1. If you were a toy, what kind of toy would you like to be? How can being that kind of toy be enjoyable?
    Id be a fully functional action figure! Boys best friend! :slight_smile:

Id be a spider, mainly because i am afraid of them, because they are the tough guys.

Posted in other thread. :stuck_out_tongue:

I would be a shark. Like the one in Nemo. Threatening, and LARGE. :slight_smile:

Transform into anything. :sunglasses:

Beautiful, and FAST!!!

Be a chef ofcourseee! :slight_smile:

Id be a computer, so i could generate and render animations. :wink:

Vague answers, but i think they work.

Oooh, sweet answers CMB.

Heck yah man! :smiley:

I think I would be some kind of plushie. There’s nothing better than a cute plushie to cuddle with :slight_smile:

I think I would be a butterfly, just flying around and whatever they do (plus they look beautiful^^)

See here

I think I want to be a dolphin just because they are cute X3

I’d like to have invisbility, so I can get somewhere unnoticed, a flying ability, whoch would come in handy and some kind of power to hurt (or at least scare) my enemy.

Ehm, blue.

With some kind of art, especially the kind with pencil and paper.

Ehm, makiing videos and trying to make some graphics.

I’d want to be a stuffed animal. They’re so fuzzy and adorable, and I’d love to be one.

A firefly!!! I’d love for my butt to light up! XD

I’d be a small monster, one that would probably be more like the Mike to Sulley. With screams that is. I don’t have the conscience that would let me live down scaring people for a living. I’d probably be furry with dark blue fur. And maybe some claws for when I’m angry. XD

I’d say shrimp, but I’d eat myself. XD A sea turtle would be cool. Hanging out with Crush all day! “Dude!”

I’d love to have invisibility. Or maybe flight. Or super-strength!!! Yeah, the last one! I’m a weakling. :frowning:

Oh, easy!!! I’d love to be a 1951 Hudson Hornet like Doc! Only with a powder blue paint job.

Try writing a full fanfic on the computer. I’d be bouncing around over all the keys, pressing the wrong letters, but it is a challenge, right?

My directive would have to be an organizer. I am a compulsive organizer. If only I was that way with my room. . .

9. If you could make your house amazingly different from others, what would it be like?
    Shaped like a racecar! XD Cars obbsessive disorder alert[/b]

I’d wanna be an action figure, and I’d shoot something, like a plastic fireball or something. Those are always fun.

Hmm, fireflies are ok I guess, people don’t kill them very often

I’d probably be blue, fuzzy, but really pathetic looking. I’d try to be super friendly to everyone. Think mini-Sulley, but wimpy.

A sponge. I’m kinda lazy.

Flying, definitely. That wouldn’t really be too beneficial to anyone but me, but it’d be SO COOL!

Either a Pizza Planet truck, a car decked out with loads of video games, or just a tiny modest little car, zipping around.

Try to be friends with at least 1 person, not many people are fans of rats, but mice are cute.

Wow, this is a toughie,… create computer programs? Yeah, a robot that programs computers, that makes a load of sense, pfft,…

9. If you could make your house amazingly different from others, what would it be like?
    I have 2 dream houses currently: an exact replica of Carl’s house (it’s so awesome!) or a house with every room themed to a different Pixar Film, e.g. a Pizza Planet game room, Ratatouille kitchen, etc.

Hope it’s not too late to get in on this.

1. If I were a toy, I would want to be a cuddly rag doll. Lots of hugs, and probably someone’s “favorite.”

2. If I were a bug… that’s tougher. I’d probably go with something like a ladybug, not too many people want to squish them. :wink:

3. If I were a Monster, I would be about Mike’s height, covered in pink and orange fur, with three eyes (and three-eyed glasses, like Fungus), and four arms. I would be someone’s very organized scare/laugh assistant, but lousy at doing the actual scaring/laugh-getting.

4. If I were a sea creature… another tough one. Maybe one of the smaller varieties of shark.

5. Superpower: Invisibility! No question! You could go anywhere, do anything, and no one would ever know… :slight_smile:

6. If I were a car, I would be my grandmother’s pink late '50s Nash Rambler.

7. If I were a rat, I would want to write for the movies - I would befriend some hapless studio flunky and he/she would become a big screenwriting success from my brilliant story ideas. :slight_smile:

8. If I were a robot, I would be a “soda fountain” robot, making milkshakes, slushies, etc. (Or maybe “cupcake in a cup.”)

9. What would I do with my house? It would be built on an “elevator” foundation that would raise it up and down. It would have lots of big windows all around, and I could lower it to ground level to come and go, or raise it above the trees to have a great view.

1. I would want to be a Lego mini-figure! I’d be able to pull off my body parts and put on other ones, plus there would be a Lego car I could drive around in (once I’m 17, that is)!!

2. I would be a dragonfly, because they can fly super fast, AND hover in midair. Plus, nobody kills dragonflies, right? RIGHT?!

3. I would be an amphibious reptoid (half-human and half-reptile), with webbed hands and webbed toes. I already have the webbed toes, however.

4. I’d be some sort of pretty tropical fish, with lots of vibrant colors.

5. Either floating/flying, telepathy, or walking through walls. But most likely flying.

6. I like to think of myself as being a Hummer. I’m not sure why, but I’ve always liked them…

7. I’d probably try and DESTROY DESPEREAUX TILLING!!!

8. Odds are, I’d be a cleaning robot. I’m seriously like a neat-freak (or at least at school).

9. I would life in a HUGE castle like the one in Disney World, Florida, except it would have green roofs instead of blue ones.

Does portable console included?

Ladybug. Without being a ‘lady’.

More to furry. Snowy-colored. Hugable monster.

I really want to be a shark. Cool.

Power negation+absorption. People cannot do powers to me, while I absorb their power and give them my best shot. Hah!

Easy. Mini Cooper.

Change. We can believe in.

Everything except housekeeping.

Glass-made house. Period.

1. Either a remote-controlled car like RC, a sock monkey (the one in Magorium’s Wonder Emporium melted my heart!) or a Beanie Baby (I loved them as a kid back when they were in fashion). It’d be enjoyable in the sense that I can go very fast (as an RC) or very huggable (as the sock monkey or Beanie Baby).

2. A “Beautiful Butterfly”! “From way up here, you all look like little ants!”

3. Scaley and slithery like Randall, but with fur like Sully, and with an eye in the back of my head. Don’t ask.

4. A “flippin’ dolphin!” Apparently, they are quite the Lotharios.

5. Indestructibility. Not immortality, since I’d like to die of age, but you can’t kill me. Although, I’d make for a pretty good punching-bag.

6. The Eclipse is my second favourite car of the 911, so based on my ethnicity and birth-year, it’d be the '89 Mitsubishi Eclipse Turbo (coincidentally, the model was introduced on the same year!).

1. Be a prolific writer of crime novels featuring a mouse detective.

2. An EOD Wheelbarrow. The fringe benefits and reputation are rewarding, but the severance package can be deadly. :wink:

3. A penthouse unit on a seaside apartment in a tropical island, complete with a home cinema, an infinity pool (complete with jacuzzi function), a mini-bar, and an elevator garage Rotating-Tower-of-Dubai-style.

An oversized Mickey Mouse plush. I have a normal-sized plush but if I was a kid (or maybe still these days :stuck_out_tongue:), I’d be so estatic to get a oversized MM!

A bee. I have a sweet tooth for honey :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, I don’t wish I was a monster, I already am :stuck_out_tongue:. But, seriously, uhm, I’d make a great intimidating (furry) monster, a la Sulley.

Starfish. I totally relate to Peach in FN. :slight_smile:

Forcefields. Doesn’t take much to know why :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d be Sally’s brother, so a Porche Boxster.

Winning a Guiness World Record for being the “rat to complete a maze the fastest”. :wink:

An administrative robot, like that one controlling the lift in that scene in Wall-E.

Über-cool security like what Edna Mode has for her house. Built for a super… haha! :stuck_out_tongue:

Either a Buzz Lightyear or a Transformer. Both are science-fiction like and they’re awesome action figures!

A Bess Beetle

Venom’s body, New Goblin’s glider, Doc Ock’s arms, Cyclops head, and Magneto’s helmet

Hmm. How about a jellyfish? Complete freedom and no obeying the laws of physics!

Montage and Shape-shift. Montage allows you to do anything (with a catchy tune to boot!) and shape-shifting can get you any other power

I seem to want to be that BMW from NFS: Most Wanted only with black instead of silver

Invent stuff. Like vehicles for friends or machines to lessen work

Standard maintenance. Like R2-D2

A junk house! Only not smelly and made up of Star Wars vehicles and equipment with infinity cubes (storage space with no limits what so ever)

Nice topic!!

Well I’d be a little girl’s doll, because usually girl’s love their dolls the most and I’d love to be a child’s favorite toy! And I can be dressed up like a princess.

A Dragonfly

I’d be a terrifying cat like beast

A Freckin’ Killer Whale!

Invisibility!

I’d be a pickup truck

My favorite hobby is gardening, and that would be hard to do as a rat I suppose

I’d be a Culinary Robot

It would be a garden house, full of beautiful plants like a jungle.

1.I’d probably want to be a bouncy ball. At least I would never be able to fall apart!
2.Maybe a butterfly…I don’t really like bugs anyway, but at least butterflies are pretty. :slight_smile:
3.Hmm…I’d probably have claws or hands, and I’m kinda tall in real life so maybe i’d be really tall.
4. A turtle. I don’t really know why, but i like turtles. :slight_smile:
5.I’d probably enjoy invisibility. Again, I don’t know why LOL
6. I like blue, so i’d probably be blue…maybe a minivan, I like having a lot of space.
7. I love music, so maybe I would be a piano playing rat? LOL
8. Maybe I’d be a sewing machine bot. That sounds fun even though I’m not the best at sewing.

Hey, this quiz thing looks cool! I can’t believe I haven’t noticed this before- it’s been around for long enough! Anyways, here goes:

1. I’d be a teddy bear, I like the idea of being soft and furry- and I love hugs!

2. A Bee- they are so cute and I love honey :slight_smile:

3. A monster me would look furry with big teeth and padded feet. Also a humourous attitude, to make kids laugh really hard!

4. A Dolphin! They are so intelligent and beautiful.

5. I’d have two powers- Invisibility and Flight, so it would be easy to get to Pixar!

6. A Beetle… like Herbie but a more recent model. And yellow. With a top speed of 200mph- I’d love to look sleek and sporty!

7. A challenge for me as a rat would be to travel the world- it’s even bigger to them than to a human!

8. Robotic job= a decorator like VN-GO as I love to design and get a bit messy!

9. My house would be a bit like Pixar- big enough for people to ride around on skates and stuff, and full of pictures of characters drawn by me. My extras would include brightly coloured walls and solar panels to be eco-friendly.

Sorry i forgot my answer to 9, so here it is!:
My house would be probably painted kind of unusal, sort of like Eliie and Carl’s house. It would be much easier to tell people where my house is too. :slight_smile:

1. I would want to be a Sonic The Hedgehog plush toy. I could out-run you all!

2. I would be a caterpillar. A furry one. I could sit in the shade of a cool tree.

3. I would want to be a round little dude like Mike. I think he has a cool job and he’s compact. I always like compact little suckers.

4. I would be a sea turtle dude! It’s awesome. :wink:

5. I would possess super-human strength. I could pick up and move huge things and beat the tar out of the bad guys.

6. cache.gawker.com/assets/images/k … racing.jpg ← That right there. Sleek looking, ain’t it?

7. I would learn how to play piano.

8. Anything that I could do to be with EVE. So yeah, I would be WALL-E. :smiley:

9. It would look like WALL-E’s house, but chock full of computers, root bear and coffee, and pictures of Leo Laporte hanging on the walls. :smiley:

Oh boy this sounds cool!!!

I’d like to be a stuffed plushie!!! I’d be really soft and cuddly. (like my plush EVE)

If I were a bug, I’d be a ladybug. They’re one of the only bugs I don’t fear.

If I were a monster, I’d be covered in pink, purple, and orange fur.

Hmm, now that’s a good one…maybe I’d be a seal, manatee, or Regal Tang!

Anything resembling Jedi abilities, or shooting green rays out of my hands. (Kim Possible reference alert!)

Maybe a Porsche, Hippie-style van, cadillac, or something like the anime-style news-reporting car that said Lightning McQueen was missing.

If I was a rat, I would challenge myself to escape mousetraps to get to the kitchen and make myself some mac and cheese!

Hmm…there are a lot of possibilities here. Maybe I’d be a beautician, painter, or even a plant scout!

9. If you could make your house amazingly different from all the others, what would it be like?
    There would be polka dots on all the walls!