Incredibles family likes/dislikes

What are everyones likes/dislikes of each member of the incredibles family? :slight_smile:

Bob/Mr. Incredible-I like his hair, his care for his family, and just his whole design. His bald spot used to bothr me(even though Lou Romano loves it) but now I donā€™t care. I donā€™t dislike anything about him.

Helen/Elastigirl-I love her hair, design, love for her family, and loyalty to Bob. The only thing I dislike about her is how much everyone seems to find her annoying :imp: basically, sheā€™s my animated hero.

Violet- I hate her self conciousness. It drives me crazy how girls ar so paranoid, maybe because Iā€™m not, and itā€™s very superficial. I love her hair, her thin structure(though I think Helenā€™s model is better), and how she becomes more confident.

Dash- I like everything about Dash.

Jack-Jack- I love Jack-Jack. The only thing I dislike about him is that I want to adopt him, and heā€™s not real!!!

Bob: Most people probably wouldnā€™t think that I like him at all, given the fact that he kind of caused the demise of my favorite character. But, wellā€¦ I do. He reminds me a lot of my grandpa- funny, strong, caring about his family, and a little round around the waist. (They even have the same name. Weird.) I also like how he stayed with Helen despite the option of Mirage. The only thing I really donā€™t like about him is his Golden Age self where he seemed to kind of be an elitist.

Helen: Sheā€™s a good mother and cares a lot about her children, sheā€™s very devoted to her spouse, and sheā€™s pretty perceptive, too. I donā€™t like that she becomes a sobbing mess when she thinks that Bob left her despite how she showed how strong and independent she was at the beginning.

Violet: Sheā€™s pretty easy for me to relate to, because a lot of the time I swear Iā€™m manifesting her powers without realizing it. I like her progression during the film, but I donā€™t like her fixation on Tony. He just seems so bland and she has more character depth in her pinky than he has in his entire concept.

Dash: Heā€™s pretty funny sometimes, but he reminds me of my little brother who does a lot of stuff just to annoy me, so I donā€™t like him as much as the rest of the family.

Jack-Jack: Iā€™m not very fond of babies and his powers creep me out, but I love how innocent he seems to be and his little spike of hair.

mehā€¦some superheroes come off that wayā€¦thatā€™s why iā€™m not a Fantanstic Four Fanā€¦

Bob: I didnā€™t like him in the beginning of the movie, cause he sorta neglected his family. But towards the end, when he appreciates them more and starts to grow closer to his kids, I really liked him. He is a good father deep down, he always was. He was just a bit distracted.

Helen: She reminds me of my mom 8D Sheā€™s assertive, and doesnā€™t back down. She loves her kids, but doesnā€™t let them get away with stuff. Plus I love the sarcastic remarks she makes throughout the movie.

Violet: Like Virginia said, I donā€™t really like how sheā€™s a ā€œtypical teenagerā€, all introverted and shy (not that thereā€™s anything wrong with being shy). Teenagers in movies are either rebellious, kinda slutty, and always getting into trouble, or extremely quiet and shy. For once Iā€™d like to see a teenager who is well-adjusted and doesnā€™t rebel aginst their parents. By the end of the movie though, sheā€™s come out of her shell, and I just love her hair.

Dash: He reminds me of my little sister. Heā€™s actually my least favorite of the family, but I donā€™t dislike him. I like his energy and voice; I thought he was voiced extremely well.

Jack-Jack: Heā€™s just adorable! I donā€™t dislike anything about him.

Bob
Likes: Heā€™s unintentionally funny! Like when he breaks the door of his car for example
Dislike: He may of been strong physically, but he wasnā€™t that emotionally strong. He kind of neglected his family for his own interests. But you canā€™t blame him too much, he learned his lesson in the end!

Helen
Likes: Her superpower is really cool. She may be a stay at home woman, but I love how she is sort of like a pillar of strength in her family, and goes to any length to keep them together
Dislike: her voice, Iā€™m sorry. Not a fan

Violet
Likes: Her hair!!! her powers! her voice! Her taste in boys!
Dislikes: Hmmā€¦As otherrs already mentioned, sheā€™s a sterotypical angry preteen

Dash
Dislikes: He reminds me of my brother, he can be annoying to his big sister! Poor Vi, I know how she feels

*Jack to the 2nd Power (as I call him)
Likes: ADORABLE! And He can burst into flame, how cool is that?!?!
Dislike: Not much do dislike about this cute little guy!

Ouch. My favorite characters got grilledā€¦I expected that. E-G-27, I know right? I wish Violet was a more original, loud character(maybe as loud as me?) :smiley:

Bob
Like: Heā€™s smart, suave and sophisticated for a ā€˜jockā€™ as shown in the ā€˜Lifeā€™s Incredible Againā€™ montage.
Dislike: He has a bad temper and neglected his family in the beginning.

Helen
Like: Sheā€™s strong-willed and is a master multi-tasker!
Dislike: She is too distrustful of Bob and has insecurities which Edna helped reinforce.

Violet
Like: Sheā€™s pretty and all-round good person, going on defense rather than offensive attacks.
Dislike: She is too shy and lacks confidence in herself in the beginning.

Dash
Like: He thinks fast (as shown in the ā€˜100 Mile Dashā€™ sequence) and runs faster.
Dislike: He is the typical ā€˜annoying little brotherā€™ and can be immature at times.

Jack-Jack
Like: He looks cute most of the time.
Dislike: He doesnā€™t look cute when he goes into ā€˜Superā€™ mode.

And there you have it: The Incredibles, everybody!