Incredibles Video Game

I was playing the Incredibles game (both the first one and Underminer) for hours last week. I wanted to know what do you all think about these two games? If you also hhave TI: When Danger Calls, tplease share what ever you want!

I did, at one point, have a The Incredibles game for my old PS2. It was seriously good, especially being able to play as any of the characters, and the graphics weren’t too bad for the time. I think it was set during the film, since I distinctly remember having to fight Syndrome.

Actually lizardgirl, you really don’t fight Syndrome in the TI Video game. THe only boss that you can fight is the Omnidroid.

BUt the levels are pretty cool. You get to fight, use your powers, and gereally, be incredible!

Aaah, yes! I remember now! It’s been a while. :laughing: My one complaint of the game was that it was quite easy and not very replayable because of that, so I ended up selling it when I got my new console. It’s still a very good game though, especially for TI fans.

I agree that it was an easy game lizardgirl. However, many of my friends thought that there were indeed some very hard levels, such as Violet’s level.

I have the first game on xbox before the system was stolen. I had fun playing with it before then.

DisneyDreamer: What did you like about it? What was your favorite level/part?

I have both Incredibles and Underminer games.
The Incredibles I think is very adventurous, you can move around freely and graphics are very good.
I have to admit, I find the Omnidroid quite difficult to defeat. Can take several attempts to beat it!
The soundtrack to the game is one of my fave’s! It fits so well to the move Soundtrack.

Underminer…I found very easy!
Compared to TI Game, the gameplay is much more straight forward and completed easily within a day! Thats how long it took me to complete anyway. :laughing:
One thing I don’t like is you can only be Mr. Incredible or Frozone! No one else is playable, but you do get a brief glimpse of Helen, Violet, Dash and Jack-Jack at the beginning and end of the game.

Anyway, both Games are good and fun.

Dan.

Dan: the omnidroid boss was hard the first and second time I played it. But the third time was easy for me. I think Violet’s is the most annoying.

And Underminer may be easy, but with a buddy playing with you in co-op mode, it makes it more fun.

I have the first game, but I never got very far with it. I got stuck somewhere haha. I forget where. =/

I have the first one but somewhere in the middle of it I had gotten bored and wandered off to play some other game. I don’t know … I don’t like video games that are based on movies much, because aside from the fact they’re never really that great- they’re way too short for my tastes. I always finish them feeling ripped off.

I think I have my Incredibles video game collection all completed. I have the Incredibles video game (X-box and GBA), THe Incredibles: Rise of the Underminer (X-box, DS), and just recently, I got THe Incredibles: When Danger Calls (PC)

I have the original one and I found it entertaining. I don’t remember much since it’s been at least 3 years since I’ve played it, but I DO know that the two levels with the best re-play value are the dash levels (not Vi and Dash…just Dash). MAN I loved running through the levels as him!

I liked all of them, but I think they need to balence the levels with each characters. Instead of focusing on the main one and giving the minor characters like 1 or 3 levels.

I have The Incredibles and The Incredibles : Rise of The Underminer for Gamecube, and I have when danger calls for PC. I like th original WAY better than The Underminer or when danger calls. I can’t stand not being able to play Helen on the underminer, as her powers were a lot of fun. It took me six months to beat The Incredibles, and I defeated ROTU in two hours. I’m stuck on the Frozone level on When Danger Calls, and I’ve beaten the other two several times. I still love them all, though. I also got the Incredibles for Xbox for Christmas.I don’t bother with it much though, because I like the Gamecube better, and the Xbox has to be shared, while the gamecube is mine.

Well, I have TI: When Danger Calls, and I really like that :) . That was a cool game, and it’s fairly easy to play. I also have The Incredibles on Game Cube, that had some hard levels, it took me a long time to beat. But the levels I loved the most were The Incrediball and Violet’s Crossing. The only thing that irritates me is that Violet can be killed in one shot, it’s like saying she’s weak, or somthing. But I’ve gotten through that level in record time. I think my best was around two minutes thirty seconds. I’ve also gotten through the Incrediball in three minutes and some odd seconds, but usually I like to poke around and see how many villains I can kill :wink: . The level that was hardest for me was the rocket silo with Mrs. "I." That was insanely difficult. Dashes levels were hard as well. I loved that game :) ! Gotta start playing it again…

I also have The Incredibles: Rise of the Underminer for the Game Cube, but I’ve never gotten all the way through it. I was almost there (with some help from more "game savvy" friends), but for some reason, it lost all my memory and I had to start all over. But that also happened to me with The Incredibles original game. No idea why. Has this happened to anyone else? The only thing I found irritating about this was that you can’t play the other characters, or, more specifically, Violet :-\ . But other than that, it was a good game. Not as good as the first, but I like the multi-player function which you don’t have in the first.

And, I’ve always wondered, is there anything special at the end of The Underminer game? Like a clip or something? Because I heard from some friends that there was one kind of clip or another when you beat it, but I don’t know if it’s true or not.

Violet Parr: Well, in the end, after you beat the underminer, nothing really happens. It’s just Mr Incredible and Frozone reuniting with the rest of the family.

Oh. Well, thanks, TSS :slight_smile: . I kinda figured it wasn’t true, but I wasn’t sure because I hadn’t gotten all the way through it. I got to the part were they reunite, but I haven’t beaten the mini games at the end. Thanks again!

BTW, do you know if there’s a special way to beat it? Because I’ve always had a hard time with it.

Violet Parr: Well, me and my brother played co-op mode and we took down the Underminer easily. So I would suggest playing with a friend.

Thanks :slight_smile: ! Yeah! That’s what I usually do! I’ll have to get my gaming friends over more often :wink: . Thanks again!