Inside Out Main Thread

First movie I watched twice in the theater. Had to go to another city both times; for some reason, Ashdod only shows it dubbed.

Totally worth it!

Wonder if we’ll be getting it in UHD.

Any info on the extras on the standard DVD release?

I’m excited to see the Riley’s First Date short. But I would have LOVED to see a short about Bing Bong over that, possibly based off that Golden Book they made. But maybe [spoil]the short will end with him coming back and saving the date from going wrong?[/spoil]

Also, you might have heard this on other sites, but there were a few changes in foreign releases of the film, some which you may not know about!
[url]http://www.businessinsider.com.au/why-inside-out-has-different-scenes-in-other-countries-2015-7[/url]

The Inside Out Blu-Ray and DVD releases on November 3rd, the same day as the Toy Story That Time Forgot Blu-Ray/DVD!

None that I no of but, like other Blu-Ray and DVD releases, the DVD will have less bonus features.

Hate to doublepost but here’s a sneak peek for Riley’s First Date:
[url]http://www.stitchkingdom.com/disney-watch-pixar-inside-out-rileys-first-date-clip-75729/[/url]
For those of you who have already seen the film, the boy will look very familiar. :wink:

Sorry, but…I really hope that short gets a lot better. It just wasn’t funny. The mom’s slang joke was so cliche and obvious it was borderlining cringworthy, I’d like to make a little mini headcanon that Riley’s emotions are more in reaction to the short actually going for such an obvious joke.

I really liked that clip. Judging from what we saw, [spoil]this short may tell us more about the emotions that live in the boy’s mind as well as Riley’s parent’s emotions.[/spoil] Also, is it just me, or was Disgust’s color a bit…off? Anyway, I still hope we see Bing Bong in the short as a cameo or joke…but we’ll have to wait until D23 for the release of this short!

In other news, I found the cover art for the Inside Out DVD and blu-Ray combo pack on Toys R Us’ website, of all places. Who else notices the special decorations on the blue frame on the combo pack’s cover?

Nice to see Riley still keeps a poster of her old team on the wall.

I can’t wait to see Riley’s First Date! I’m holding off on watching any clips from it. I saw the clips released prior to the movie and they got me interested in seeing it, but as I love Inside Out I don’t need an incentive to see the short.

I mean as long as the main focus is on Riley and her emotions, which given the title “Riley’s First Date” it most likely will be. I don’t mind dipping into the heads of others but I prefer in the spirit of the first film it be centered about Riley and her emotions. (Just in case an Inside Out 2 is ever brought into production.)

Two new images from the short. I see Riley’s dad was able to bond with Riley’s potential boyfriend.

I…love that looking at those images makes me feel like I walked in on something I shouldn’t have, and I should quickly retreat from the room, much like how Riley probably feels. 8D

I finally saw Inside Out in theaters today - in glorious 2D :wink:
To sum it up: yes, Pixar is indeed back! :slight_smile:

Sadly there was no trailer for “The Good Dinosaur” attached, only the short “Lava” (also very good, but not quite the “laugh out loud” kind).

Were you able to watch the Good Dinosaur trailers online though?

Yes, saw them online. Definitely looking forward to this one. :smiley:

I got my copy of Inside Out from iTunes today

At the end of the movie, we see several new islands have been added:

Hockey, Honesty, Family, Frendship and Goofball are the ones I could readily identify.
Boy Band Island (hope that’s just a phase) is most likely the one with the music stage.
Tragic Vampire Romance might be the one with the the Raven, broken window and books.
Fashion (Disgust’s favorite!) is mentioned by name, but not indicated or shown.

The others are Transmission Tower (technological knowledge?), Golden Gate Bridge, World Globe with Science Equipment (probably represents school learning).

What do you think these new islands are?

Another thing I wondered about is the TripleDent memory mailing scene.
The Mindworkers send the memory up to Headquarters right in front of Joy and Sadness.
Did neither of them work out that if they did the same thing with the core memories, that it would send them to Headquarters as well?

Granted, it wouldn’t get Joy and Sadness back up there, but it would at least allow the remaining personality islands and by extension, Riley to function somewhat normally until they managed to find their way back as well.

Now that the Girl Alert guy has a name (Jordan), his name is actually mentioned during the screen-in-screen material during the credits.
The teacher calls on him during her segment.

The tower probably represents Communications. Now that Sadness had grown in importance, so did empathy.

I was thinking technology.

I got this for Christmas. Another add to my ever growing DVD collection.

I also got the DVD for Christmas! Such a good movie!!!

Well deserved Oscar nomination.