Inside Out Main Thread

I also agree!

I think that it’s going to be Pete Docter’s newest film that’s been mentioned. I can’t wait to learn what it’s about.

Ooooh, if it’s Pete Docter we can at least hope on an original feature then!

That’s what makes Pete so awesome and lovable. Not only does he make the sweetest movies, he doesn’t make sequels! :smiley: He’s like Pixar’s gift from the heavens. 8D

Righto! The only details he’s relased on it is that it’s an original film.

“From director Pete Docter comes an inventive new film that explores a world that everyone knows, but no one has seen: inside the human mind.” -Pixar’s Twitter account

I’m so happy that they’re both original projects. :smiley:

I’m so happy that they’re both original films rather then a TS4! The one for 2014 sounds unique.

The slate sounds fab! All very different and exciting, and original! I’m so excited now! :smiley:

Yes. They sound great. I can’t wait for them to come out.

I’m so excited for both now, especially Docter’s.

Thank you. Thank you. No TS4! My day was just made. :slight_smile:

Yes I was very happy too that TS4 is not happening (or at least for now).

A Pixar Inception? DO WANT.

This, Brave, and the news of no Toy Story 4 has rebooted my fandom to the studio.

I never lost faith in Pixar, not really, but I did shuffle and get nervous. This has revitalised my faith. The one thing that strikes me is that it sounds very strange, in the same way that the announcments for WALL-E and Up sounded very strange. Seeing as a lot of people would consider WALL-E and Up as the height of Pixar’s success, I’m very much hoping for brilliance.

Same here. I still loved them, but had they announced TS4, I would have stopped.

I always had faith in them, I just would have been very dissapointed if they made a Toy Story 4.

Same here. I wouldn’t let the news of one movie I don’t want ruin the whole studio for me forever and hate them.

Inception was exactly what I thought when I heard about Pete Docter’s movie about the inside of the mind. It just sounds epic! He needs to get Hans Zimmer for the music.

I can’t believe I’m seeing this on a PIXAR forum, for crying out loud. Every single Pixar film since Cars has been trashed, and then people go and see these movies and love them. Now you’re doing it with Toy Story 4, Monsters University, this dinosaur flick that people said was proven to not be happening, and this other thing which we don’t know much about.

I already knew this before, but I definitely know it now, if people on the Internet claim a rumor about a movie project is “unconfirmed,” it is definitely happening. Movies have so many people involved that information gets leaked. Toy Story 4 is going to happen, ya’ll are going to love it more than Toy Story 3, and then ya’ll will complain again when Toy Story 5 is announced.

Pixar knows what they’re doing, all right? I’m getting tired of “Pixar’s next film is gonna suck.” Six years of this is plenty, but does it have to carry on forever?

I can’t wait for Pete Docter’s film to come out. It sounds like it is going to be great. I think it has a very interesting theme.