Inside Out Merchandise

:open_mouth: Thatā€™s fantastic! Iā€™m angry I do not have one. :angry: :stuck_out_tongue:

On a different note, do you guys think theyā€™ll release bigger plush toys? I really want some and theyā€™re decently sized, but Iā€™d really rather just a few inches bigger, and they do label them as small on the Disney Store, which might imply ā€œMediumā€ and ā€œLargeā€ will show up eventually. Think itā€™s worth trying to wait a bit instead of immediately buying them (after seeing the movie, of course)?

Yeah, itā€™s pretty clever! And I hope they do. Iā€™m confident the will if the film is successful (which given Pixarā€™s track record Iā€™m sure it will).

Too bad I canā€™t see or buy any of the new Inside Out merch at the Disney Store near me. Theyā€™re remodeling. :-\

[quote="PixarDude":2chi4907]Too bad I canā€™t see or buy any of the new Inside Out merch at the Disney Store near me. Theyā€™re remodeling. :-\[/quote:2chi4907]

I hope the store is twice as cool when it opens up to make up for that inconvenienceā€¦

[quote="ellie-jessie-eve":1xhv6btd][quote="PixarDude":1xhv6btd]Too bad I canā€™t see or buy any of the new Inside Out merch at the Disney Store near me. Theyā€™re remodeling. :-\[/quote:1xhv6btd]

I hope the store is twice as cool when it opens up to make up for that inconvenienceā€¦[/quote:1xhv6btd]

Iā€™m sure it will be ;-p

Got a Bing Bong Funko Pop here right now!

^Not going to lie, the eyes kinda scare me.

I went to DS last week and I got to play around with some of the toys on display.

I need that Bing Bong plush! 8D

Does anyone know if thereā€™s an Inside Out Little Golden Book yet? I like collecting them for Pixar films but Iā€™ve admittedly missed out on the last severalā€¦

Yep. In fact, I think oneā€™s been out for quite a while. Thereā€™s also a ā€œBig Golden Bookā€ on the Disney Store.

On a different subject, man, there are limited releases of Inside Out shirts on the Disney Store. Iā€™m not completely sure if I want to spend forty bucks, but on the other hand I donā€™t want to miss the opportunity. For all I know after these they might not make anymore. :confused:

And almost all the plush toys have disappeared from the storeā€™s page before the movie even released. I hope theyā€™re just waiting till they restock.

Iā€™ve seen some really cute looking Inside Out plush at Wal-Mart, but they donā€™t even have them listed on the site yet.

I got an email saying that Disney store is having free shipping on Pixar items for 3 days in honor of Inside Out opening in theaters, so I guess everyone decided to get the merch then! Iā€™m glad I already have my Bing Bong plush, but I noticed all the tsum tsums were goneā€¦

My Disney Store had a bunch of Bing Bong plushes in stock. I want to take advantage of the free shipping deal with the limited edition Inside Out shirts.

^Lucky you ;-p . I already mentioned that my Disney Store is remodeling but I went to the mall on Thursday and it looks like theyā€™re expanding it! :smiley: I really hope Disney Store restocks their Bing Bongs quickly because he is easily my favorite character and I really want the plush of him!

I found a smoother looking Bing Bong plush at JCPenny

Hereā€™s the link if anyone is interested:[url]http://www.jcpenney.com/disney-collection-inside-out-bing-bong-plush/prod.jump?ppId=pp5005211325[/url]

After watching the film, he will definitely be a fan favorite. Disney Store will ensure that there will be enough to go around.

Slightly off-topic but I like the friendly atmosphere at the Disney Stores. I even had compliments from some of the employees for my Buzz Lightyear wallet. 8D

^Wow, that Bing Bong is beautifully detailed! :open_mouth: I really want him!

Iā€™m gonna be on the lookout for a good Sadness plush next trip to the Disney Store :slight_smile: maybe some of the figurines too if they have themā€¦

Ikr? I always get compliments from the employees about my Star Wars shirts whenever I go. The employees are so friendly there.

I just dropped over a hundred dollars for merchandise from this movie. :open_mouth: Got all the limited release adult shirts (except Disgustā€™s) and a Bing Bong plush.

ā€¦Worth it. :stuck_out_tongue:

(My brother, who hasnā€™t actually seen the movie, wanted the Fear shirt and for some reason it never occurred to me to just buy that one and one other so suddenly it was three and so in order to use the two for forty deal I bought an Anger shirt no one really wanted. Darn you, Disney, and your marketing schemes!)

^Lol, I have the money for all 5 Emotions but I think Iā€™ll wait for them to come down. You really must have liked this movie. ;-p

Iā€™m going to order both the JCPenny and Disney Store Bing Bong plushes. One looks accurate to the film and the other smells like cotton candy.

Actually, the Disney Store version of the Bing Bong plush sold out (as seen from the website), but will they be putting it back in stock real soon? 'Cause Iā€™m pretty sure there is high demand for it as we speak!