iPhone

I was just browsing the Apple site, and I noticed pretty prominent placement of our favourite chef (for obvious reasons). The iPhone part of the page, explaining a new update (I’ll admit it, I really want one now), shows a clip from the movie. Neat.

It seems as though in the future, over 50% of Americans will have an iPhone. LOL

Ratatouille came out on iPhone before it came out in theatres, I think.

I don’t have an iPhone, but I saw a commercial for the new version. Do you think WALL-E will be available on it?

WALL•E will be available in the iTunes Store at the end of the year upon which you can put it on your iPod/iPhone or just watch it on your Mac. That’s how I’m getting WALL•E anyway. Disney won’t be giving me a useless 1-disc DVD as that seems to be the trend of late.

I’ve been getting The Incredibles off my DVD to put on my iPhone today actually.

I’d recommend Handbrake for that job. :-D)

So, Ratatouille is just now coming out for the iPhone? That means you might have to wait that long for the WALL•E iPhone release, too? Or is it coming out around the same time as the DVD?

There’s no such thing as an iPhone release. It’s just the iTunes release, which you can put on any (Apple) device you want. And I’m pretty sure that Ratatouille has been out for a while. It wouldn’t make any sense for Apple to delay the release of a Pixar film on iTunes. I assume it’s close to the DVD release. But that’s only what I’d assume …

It’s no secret that Steve Jobs is a huge fan of the flick. He has referenced to it many times in his keynotes at WWDC and Macworld. He used it to show off iTunes movie rentals, for example.

Oh that’s the one I used. Great application.

Ratatouille has been available on the iTunes Store since its release on DVD last year. WALL•E will also be available at the same time.

It’s no secret that Steve Jobs loves Pixar. He did own it. He even showed John Lasseter the first iPod the day before he announced it.