Is there any hope for a Cars 3?

I would be open to seeing a Cars 3 as long as it’s an improvement on the sequel.

if there was one, I don’t know if I would want to see it. Because if they made enough monwy, that could mean Cars 4.

[size=85]I don’t really see the need for another movie, the 2nd one was plenty enough for me ^-^
My reasoning is, what on earth would they go on? They had to completely randomize a theme for the second feature film, (not that I didn’t love those two amazing British spys, I honestly adore Finn & Holley).
But, a 3rd film would ruin the heart of these wonderful films , mostly because it would be for commercial reason, not for a good film. :wink:

But, if they did produce a 3rd film, it needs some more Radiator Springs gang <3[/size]

^^^^^ This. :slight_smile:

I definitely think that Cars 2 will be the last Cars film. The first film showed us a Cars world in the USA, the second shows what the world is like. It feels like they left it at a good place to just go into the Cars Toons…just like TS3 was a good place to just end the films, and go with the Toy Story Toons.

Good point.

I personally don’t want a Cars 3 giving how the second film did.

I sure do hope so! I would love to see the die-cast gang back especially Mater and the spy agents such as Finn and Siddeley. Where could the next location be?? hmmmm

I would like to see another WGP take place. They could race on some locations that weren’t featured in Cars 2 like Spain and Russia.

Really? A lot of people want less Mater.

I would like less Mater for Cars 3 if it ever gets made. He should of just been left as a comic relief character and had Lightning or Finn be the main character.

[size=85]

I would love a movie just about the spys <3 [/size]

Same here. The spy plot could of been alot better without Mater. It just felt like he added nothing to it until the very end. Basically him doing his antics with the two British spies the entire time.

[size=85]

Totally, I love the whole spy theme it’s so interesting :laughing: [/size]

Yeah. I would of liked it if they put it in the backround. The race scenes were way too short and overshadowed with what’s going on with the bad guys.

[size=85]

Yeah, it made me kinda sad, I love watching Lightning race <3[/size]

If they get any sense, Cars 3 should never be made.

[size=85]

I kind of agree :astonished: [/size]

I agree. If it was made though, Pixar should just send it to Disney-Toon studios for them to do. It really wouldn’t hurt Pixar’s brand name if they were to do that.

I love both Cars movies a lot but I really don’t think Cars 3 seems too necessary. As pleasantly surprised as I was with 2, it still isn’t really a vital sequel, so I’d rather they wait another several years before making a 3 if they ever do. I want more original films in the meantime.

They went 11 years without a sequel. After an Incredibles 2, I want that to happen again.