I've decided...

Pixar can do whatever they want, really. Cars 2, Toy Story 4, whatever. I love their characters and their brand, so yeah. Just my opinion. ducks

I agree, and disagree. Pixar could make any movie, and I would see it. However, I would under no circumstances, enjoy a TS4. :slight_smile:

I’d just love more Rex. :wink:

Haha! Would shorts suffice, or do you want a TS4?

Like I said, Pixar can do what they want. If we get a Toy Story 4, fine by me. I’ll just look on, enjoying every minute. I’m easy to please.

They could make a sequel to everything that doesn’t have one, and I’m fine too. Cars 3 even. The world needs more Mater. Simply put…If it’s Pixar, sign me up.

DreamWorks is too vulgar for me, so I avoid their stuff.

AAAHHHHHHHHH!!! You triple posted! points finger I’m telling on you!!! :smiling_imp:

just kidding. I’m not telling on you. But personally, I would be very unhappy with a Toy Story 4.

I agree with what IV said. They shouldn’t make a Toy Story 4 since the third movie ended the trilogy perfectly. I even think Lee Unkrich said that after TS3, that was the end of the trilogy. I would perfer these short films rather then pushing for a TS4.

I wish I could be as bold as you modeltrainman! I have my doubts about their stuff. Like TS4…naww, not for me. The shorts are the absolute perfect way to keep it going without investing in another movie. I just don’t want them to ruin the perfection that is TS3

The thing is, this is my personal opinion. I just wanted to put that out there for Pixar in case they thought the whole Pixar loving world thought they were losing their touch. I just get tired of" Cars 2 was horrible! NOOOOOOO!" all the time or “NOOO! Pixar’s DreamWorks-izing!” like I see on Pixar Blog and places like that. No offense to anyone.

I agree. Cars 2 is not that bad.

If I may say so, I think besides loving the characters so much, I’m OK with a sequel to Toy Story, because it’s Pixar knows if they can’t do it well, they can it. I admit to possibly having a slight bias due to what my mom, neighbors and Pixar did for me recently, but that’s another thread. “Relax, these guys are professionals, they’re not lying down on the job.”

^ 8D Best reference ever.

Thanks.

Since this topic seems to be all about sequels, I think you can post it in here.

[url]Sequels - Upcoming Features - Pixar Planet Forums

Locking up.