Jack Jack Attack

Yeah, when I was 9, I had to ask my dad about the BS joke. He hasn’t let me live that down yet.

My parent’s don’t care if I cuss. I’m 20 so they allow me to be my age.

Virginia’s post was on topic, because it was referring to a joke in JJA. But this has nothing to do with anything.

I think Jack-Jack looks adorably cute in this. I wonder how the Parrs felt about looking after him after they discover that he has powers.

This is definitely in my top 3 Pixar shorts.

Same here.

Good question. Maybe a little nervous.

Good thought

Because in reality, he will probably become more powerful than them.

He could be. it’s too early to tell.

If they make a sequel, I think that should be a major plot-point^^.

Good idea. Maybe explore his potential as well.

Exactly^^.

He does. He is so cute. But he can be a devil in disguise. :smiling_imp:

True. He could be a lot to handle. I mean, first they were taking care of him without powers. Now it would be a complete surprise once he got powers.

Exactly what I think^^.

I loved it. I mean, Kari is probably just at home watching TV when she gets a call from her friend Violet (I am SURE that they were friends before the movie, because Violet would ask someone she knew and trusted to watch her baby brother) asking for a small favor…

Poor Kari. At least the incident was erased from her so she didn’t go crazy, and things could go back to normal. I mean, if their friendship strengthens, I’m sure Violet will tell Kari in a few years, but hopefully she’ll be TOLD, and won’t have another experience like this weekend :stuck_out_tongue:

“Let’s play with flashcards. WON’T THAT BE FUN?!” yanks the card out of Jack-Jack’s mouth. “House” Jack-Jack makes a little house with his hands. “Good. Campfire.” Jack-Jack…BURSTS INTO FLAMES!!! “AAAAHHH!!!”

Hilarious :slight_smile: If they re-release the movie in 3-D, they need to put JJA on the end, so people seeing it for the first time would understand.

I watched Jack-Jack Attack again for the first time in a while. I forgot the amount of powers he had. Which got mye to thinking. Maybe Jack-jack could end up being the most powerful out of all the incredibles. but what if he becoems too powerful that he becomes a threat to the family, the city? Meh, just speculation. With The sequel having been announced, i’m just brainstorming.

And if you’re saying that they might age Jack-Jack a bit, it’s kinda unpredictable right now, TSS.

Still, I would say that this is one of the most hilarious short films Pixar has ever created… :smiley:

evspixarfan2012

I know its unpredictable. :wink: I’m just brainstorming