Jack Jack Attack

Oh yes, I’ve had the DVD for a good while now Virginia. I LOVE that movie. :slight_smile:

Yeah, I still get an extreme headache whenever someone tells me how they don’t like it, and I knew you liked it, anyway. :slight_smile:

Jack-Jack Attack was amazing, definatly the best pixar short film.

Well, I’m not sure about JJA being the best, but it certainly is my favorite.

I’ve never heard anyone say they not like this short! I think it’s funny and clever!

I meant the movie, not the short. :wink:

Oh, ha, my bad. I don’t know too many people who don’t like it! The only people I know who don’t like it are people who haven’t seen it. It’s actually funny, my neighbor’s mom thinks that that movie is one of the funniest things ever!

The people at my school(and some people on these forums even) really hate it or think it’s over rated. The only mature, educated adult I’ve ever met who didn’t like it was my 8th grade English teacher, who was a die hard Democrat, and ABL is the only Pixar film he likes. We clashed seeing as how Pixar and The Incredibles are my only modes of discussion.

Oh my gosh this is one of my most favorite short films Pixar has has made! I think they did a really good job on this, i love it! :sunglasses:

I love it, too, ilove4gt1s. :slight_smile:

Jack-Jack Attack is my favorite Pixar Short.

Me too! :smiley:

I’ve been trying to find this one-Jack Jack’s adorable in it…

It’s not my favorite, and I doubt it’s the best. But I do enjoy it, and JJ is hilarious.

I agree with you. Jack jack is totally adorably funny.

I just love the babysitter, though…

Kari? Yep, she’s funny.

What have we learned?: “Mozart helps babies sleep…”

I wonder if that’s actually true. :laughing:

I hope it is. :laughing: