Jane Lynch!

Is Jane Lynch destined to become the new Patrick Warburton, with voice work all over the animation world? Only time will tell…

Dotty Campbell (Family Guy)
Oscorp executive (Spider-Man TV series)
Joan Hobbie (Holly Hobbie and Friends)
Dr. Poole (Space Chimps and Space Chimps 2)
Joan Jameson (The Spectacular Spider-Man TV series)
Diatryma (Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs)
Gretched (Shrek Forever After)
Alice the Goose (Rio)
Mrs. Johnson (Phineas and Ferb)
Nebula (The Superhero Squad Show)
Roz (The Simpsons)
Queen Neptuna (Small Fry)
Margaret Knowhow (Abominable Christmas)
Miss Power (Word Girl)
Flamingo (Delhi Safari)
Calhoun (Wreck-It Ralph)
Sue (Dino Time)
Io (Escape from Planet Earth)

Again, I can’t believe how much I’m seeing her! And even more so, how much I didn’t realize she was in something until now! In fact, while it’s not exactly an animation project, I rewatched Alvin and The Chipmunks (the 2007 live action/cg movie) the other day and found her in there as well! I have to say, if it hadn’t been for her epic role in Wreck-It Ralph, I wouldn’tve probably started taking notice of her. Needless to say, she’s definitely grown on me and become another person on the list of “Actors and actresses who, if I ever start an animation company, I would most definitely cast for my projects”! :mrgreen:

She certainly has quite a portfolio!

I knew she was in Wreck It Ralph and Rio, but Dawn of the Dinosaurs and Shrek Forever After, too? Not to mention all those animated TV show guest spots!

Wasn’t she in that disco worms movie that looked terrible? :laughing:

If I remember right, then I think so. I hated that film, or the parts of it I remember. Anyway, more Jane Lynch is nothing but a good thing!

Wait, what is this disco worm movie? I have no idea what this is!

Here is Sunshine Barry:

youtube.com/watch?v=oB4OJrnYeaM

Didn’t know the English voice-over version existed, nor that Jane Lynch worked on it!

Believe me; you don’t want to know!
I hardly remember it much myself. I don’t remember why, how, or where I watched it. The only things I remember are that Jane Lynch was in it, the animation was bad and I didn’t like the film. It was one of those amnesiac moments! 8D

The Disco Worms… that rings a bell. I remember scrolling past it on VideoETA’s upcoming DVD releases a while back and thinking “Seriously?! That’s a movie?!” though I also recall thinking “Jane Lynch is in it? That’s strangely impressive!” So yeah… still wouldn’t see it, but I’ll have to look for Miss Lynch in other (hopefully better) animation projects.

That is the most random movie ever.

Unfortunately, it wasn’t good random. More ‘ohmygosh why is this happening to me?’ than 'ohmygosh this is so good! I have to draw fan art, and ship some worms, and… .

Wait, there’s a fandom for this? And there’ shipping involved?

No Fandom, only joking! ;-p

At least, I think there is no fandom…

Oh, okkay!

Because that would be really weird and obscure.