Bah, this is difficult for me. I should have a definitive schedule for you sometime soon. I know Tuesday and Thursday nights after about 5-6 p.m. should be fine, unless I end up in one of 2 classes. (haven’t finished enrolling) Even then, that’ll only knock out one of those days. I should also be good for every other day before noon, maybe before 2-3. I still don’t have my semester work schedule yet, so I’ll keep you updated on that. Biggest issue being whether or not I can get Skype to work on my computer, it’s having trouble lately. Gotta love spyware.
I really REALLY don’t wanna miss this, so I’ll do what I can to keep the situation updated on here. I hope I don’t complicate things.
Notice to all - There is about 3.5 days left to send me your schedules.
Here’s the first Up commentary group - Group A: ffdude1906, Hannahmation and Netbug009.
Group A has the following times to do an Up commentary:
Friday, January 15 at 03:30 UTC (4.5 hours to complete the commentary)
Friday, January 15 at 12:30 UTC (3.5 hours to complete the commentary)
Saturday, January 16 at 06:00 UTC (14 hours to complete the commentary)
Sunday, January 17 at 06:00 UTC (14 hours to complete the commentary)
ffdude1906 - More times will open up when you send me more information about your schedule.
Here are the members of Group B: LightningAndDoc, lizardgirl, movieman369 and totoro. Group B will do an Up commentary sometime after January 27 and before the end of February.
It appears that Group B will be able to meet on a weekend. Here are some preliminary times:
Saturday, January 30 at 20:00 UTC (3 hours to complete the commentary)
Sunday, January 31 at 20:00 UTC (3 hours to complete the commentary)
LightningAndDoc and movieman369 - Is it ok if I extend your calendars to the end of February using the information you gave me for January and early February? This will allow me to post more meeting times.
Yeah, you can extend it to February if you have to. And both times so far are good for me. If anything pops up then, I’ll be sure to tell you ahead of time.
Well, the second option has come and gone. I for sure can do the 16th or 17th and I’m not sure if I can make it to the one today (15th).
Group A - Here are some more times when you can do an Up commentary:
January 20 at 03:30 UTC (4.5 hours to complete the commentary) I recommend this meeting time.
January 20 at 12:30 UTC (3.5 hours to complete the commentary)
January 21 at 02:00 UTC (4 hours to complete the commentary) I recommend this meeting time.
January 22 at 03:30 UTC (4.5 hours to complete the commentary) I recommend this meeting time.
January 22 at 12:30 UTC (3.5 hours to complete the commentary)
January 23 at 02:00 UTC (18 hours to complete the commentary) I recommend starting no later than 04:00 UTC.
January 24 at 06:00 UTC (14 hours to complete the commentary)
I can’t do the 21st, but I should be able to make any of the other times.
I’m good for all of the above, just as long as I know in time. I’ll be checking tomorrow morning and throughout the day.
Chris and Hannah - I just spoke to Netbug about which times are best for her. We’ll meet to do the Group A Up commentary on January 22 at 03:30 UTC and use January 23 at 02:00 UTC as a backup time.
Sounds good. Thanks Peter!
Edit: I get out of class a half hour before the meeting time. So there is a slight chance that I’ll be a bit late.
The group B times are fine with me, Peter.
Chris is having problems with his computer. He can’t access the internet so therefore can’t use Skype. He’s trying to fix the problem, but said it may be a long term thing. Maybe we’ll have to postpone the commentary and try a different day?
Any changes in Chris’ computer problem status? I’ll be online at 03:30 UTC just in case everyone shows up.
Edit: We’ll try again on January 23 at 02:00 UTC (that’s Friday here in the US).
So Chris isn’t having any luck fixing his internet yet. Depending on what happens with Chris, I don’t know about Netbug, but I’m up for trying a later date for the commentary.
Ok. We’ll postpone the Group A Up commentary until Chris has working internet again.
Hey, I’m back, but don’t get too excited. I’ve still got some computer issues, I’m gonna have to wait until I get a green light for a while before I think I can participate. I’m really sorry about all this, it just HAD to screw up the DAY OF the commentary. I’m sure this is a big headache for you all, and I appreciate that you’re all willing to wait it out. I won’t be upset if you decide to go on without me, if it’ll make it simpler for you all.
Again, I apologize, I’ll do what I can to get back up and running again. Thanks guys.
Group B - Is it ok if we try to do an Up commentary at the time I posted earlier (Saturday, January 30 at 20:00 UTC)?