January 2010 Fan Commentary - Up

Group B - The Group B Up commentary will be postponed until February because movieman369 can’t make it this weekend. I’ll post some potential February meeting times tomorrow.

Aw, okay. I can wait.

Group B - Here are the times in February when everyone your group is available:

Saturday, February 6 at 20:00 UTC (3 hours to complete the commentary)
Sunday, February 7 at 20:00 UTC (3 hours to complete the commentary)
Saturday, February 13 at 20:00 UTC (3 hours to complete the commentary)
Sunday, February 14 at 20:00 UTC (3 hours to complete the commentary)
Saturday, February 20 at 20:00 UTC (3 hours to complete the commentary)
Sunday, February 21 at 20:00 UTC (3 hours to complete the commentary)
Saturday, February 27 at 20:00 UTC (3 hours to complete the commentary)
Sunday, February 28 at 20:00 UTC (3 hours to complete the commentary)

Those all look good to me. :wink:

Sorry about the fact that I’m not gonna be able to do the commentary this weekend, you guys. :frowning: My little brother needs the computer to work on a PowerPoint project, and he’ll be working on it all weekend long, too. :angry: Hopefully, next time, he won’t need the computer to do his work, but stuff like this pops up unexpectingly sometmes. :confused:

Anyways, I’m cool for any of those times, except for whenever I’ll be doing the Bug’s Life commentary, with totoro. I will let you guys know when that will happen ASAP. :wink:

No worries, movieman369. And, as of this moment, those times are all fine with me too, Peter.

Group B - I’d like to make it official that we’re going to meet to record an Up commentary on Saturday, February 6 at 20:00 UTC.

Got it, Peter. :wink:

Until Saturday, then! :slight_smile:

That’s perfect, Peter. Not long to go now! :smiley:

Group B - We’re going to try again to record an Up commentary on Saturday, February 13 at 20:00 UTC.

Group B - thewisecookiesheet is joining your group and we’ll meet half an hour later.

Okay! :smiley:

Aw, am I too late to participate in the commentary for Up? that stinks, because I would have loved to participate.

I’m in the same boat as you. Ohhhh well. :frowning:

Buzz&Woodyforever, movieman369 and queen_of_painting - Would you all like to be the third Up commentary group?

Group B - Your Up commentary is ready for you to download and to give me feedback on the editing. Here’s the link. This version may not be perfect. It’s sometimes hard to figure out where laughs belong because I don’t always know what you were laughing at. Also, I left some of the barking in because you were talking about it. I’ll accept feedback on the editing until 7 days after this post.

Edit: Group A - Here are some possible Up commentary meeting times:
February 26 at 03:30 UTC (4.5 hours to complete the commentary)
February 26 at 12:30 UTC (3.5 hours to complete the commentary)
February 27 at 06:00 UTC (16 hours to complete the commentary)
February 28 at 06:00 UTC (16 hours to complete the commentary)

I don’t think I’ll be able to participate because I don’t have a microphone yet and I spent all my money on Ebay. :cry:

The first 2 will be perfect for me, thumbs up on my end!

Just finished listening to the commentary, Peter, and your editing seems perfect to me! I don’t know much about the process, I admit, but it sounded very clear to me throughout without too much background interference (aside from the dogs :laughing:) and the sound levels seem absolutely fine. The laughs do seem to correlate to the movie (as far as I can remember) so you’ve done well to identify what goes where. Thanks for editing it for us!

And thanks for being such great commentators, my fellow Group B-ers. I really enjoyed this commentary- it was my first one for quite a long while- but I think it was perhaps the most fun I’ve had on a commentary since we started doing them. Lots of laughs in this one!

lizardgirl - You’re welcome. :mrgreen:

Chris - Could you do the commentary on the 27th or the 28th (UTC)? Both Hannah and Netbug can do the commentary at those times.

Netbug - Could you do the commentary on the 26th (UTC)? Both Chris and Hannah can do the commentary at that time.