January 2010 Fan Commentary - Up

Well, the time you posted would be from that midnight until 4 the next day. That’s pretty broad, so yeah, I’ll have time in there. I won’t be able to until maybe 3 am or so Saturday morning, but after that, I’m fine. I’m actually good for all those times except those 3 hours.

lizardgirl, you’re welcome. These commentaries are so much fun, indeed. :smiley:

Group A - How does this time sound to you?
February 27 at 19:00 UTC
We can use this other time as a backup:
February 28 at 19:00 UTC

Can we move it up by at least a few hours? Right now it’s at 1pm my time and I’m booked after 1:30pm both Saturday and Sunday afternoon.

I’m fine with Hannah’s proposal to move it up, and I think I’m in the earliest timezone. (It’s 11AM my time.) Actually, I remembered after this was brought up that I have Pokemon TCG League that morning at 1pm. I can totally be late to it without any problems, but hey, if people want it moved up, more card battles for me. xD

Or… would it still help to have it on the 26th? I’ve gotten a more clear hold of my plans for that day and I could do it at the later time that was proposed.

Ok. How about these times?
February 26 at 12:30 UTC
February 27 at 16:00 UTC
February 28 at 16:00 UTC

I can do any of those times.

Here is the official release of the Group B commentary: NTSC, PAL.

Aw… I missed this. :frowning: Will there be another Up commentary down the road? And what’s the next one?

TDIT - Right now we don’t have a next commentary planned. However I’ve been trying to get together a third Up commentary.

Group A - If you want, you can download your Up commentary and give me feedback on the editing. Here’s the link. I’ll accept feedback until 7 days after this post. Chris, your voice is sometimes hard to understand in this commentary. I think that it’s loud enough, but it’s missing a lot of detail. Does anyone know of a way to make it sound clearer?

Dangit, it’s because I don’t have a mic anymore and my laptop mic is pretty terrible. I need to go get one. I was excited about this commentary, and my mic turned out pretty crummy. :\

Suh-weet! Can’t wait! :slight_smile:

Here is the official release of the Group A commentary: NTSC, PAL.