JediGal's Pixar Fan Videos

Hiya! Just thought I’d share my Pixar-related videos that I edited to make music videos of, or something just completely useless or random. I’ve already posted my “Boom De Ya Da” video, but these are other ones that I have made. I made a few more but YouTube removed them. But these are the ones still live on YouTube. Hope you like them!

Wall-E Music Video- Don: youtube.com/watch?v=1zQHI5g-m-Y

The Incredibles Music Video- Gotta Get Through This: youtube.com/watch?v=YndHtmWvDbI

Jessie’s Past - When She Loved Me-Jordan Puritt: youtube.com/watch?v=_YfeY4-G62U

Pixar is Just Awesome- Boom De Ya Da: youtube.com/watch?v=MRCsmvdbwOI

I Have A Son?! - A Random ‘Explosive’ Pixar Mix: youtube.com/watch?v=zKt_HL6Z_0o

Most recently Added:
Up Music Video-Zooster Breakout: youtube.com/watch?v=6-e7YR8pQm4

Your videos were simply enjoyable to watch. THe Incredibles one was not what I expected in terms of editting as the clips were too chonilogical. But the effects were sweet. I gave it 4/5.

You Pixar Boom De Ah Da video is really the best. I laughed at it. It was too cute and enjoyable.

Oh, so you’re the ‘Boom de Yada’ person! I saw that video, that was awesome!

The ‘Explosive’ Pixar movie also got a massive laugh out of me. I like how [spoil]the characters scream and get ‘roasted’ by the flames, then it all ends with Carl grumpily slamming the door in your face.[/spoil] :laughing:

I must see your other vids too! Oh, and nice font for your credits. Disney’s right? :smiley: