Kel Bel's Art =]

o_0;;kel•I

I’m still deciding between the one with normal color and the one with bits of color here and there.

I absolutely LOOVE them.

you are amazing. I would put it in my signature now, but photobucket is being dumb!

but anyways, thank you sooo much! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

ooh yay! im so glad you like them :smiley:

and yah somethings up with photobucket >.< i been trying to load more stuffs i made and it wont let me :@ oh well

im just glad you like them :slight_smile:

can i make a request

id really like a wall-e siggy with wall-e eve m-o and all the reject robots

:laughing:

I’ll try my best! :smiley: but im kinda behind with all my requests cuz im really sick right now, but i’ll get them all done as fast as i can :slight_smile:

take your time i know how it is being sick weeks ago i had an eye infection and a ear infection and a bad cough at the same time :blush: horrible :cry:

by the way could it say at the top of the siggy :

To Infinity and Beyond!

:laughing: :smiley: :laugh: :slight_smile: thanks

hey everyone…im stopping my requests for a bit now

my mom recently told me that my dad only has about two weeks left to live…ive never had a good relationship with him so im not exactly sure how to take it…im sure it’ll all hit me at once after he’s gone, mom also said we’ll be needing to sell our house soon because she’s running out of money, and once my dad goes, we stop getting his disability check

so im kind of a sick emotional wreck right now and i cant really think or focus on much of anything, im sure as time passes i’ll get better and start this up again :slight_smile:

I’m very sorry to hear what your going through, my prayers are with you and your family. I know I’m new here,but these are some good people on this forum and I’m sure there is always someone to lend an ear :slight_smile:

Hang in there :wink:
Jigs

Hey there Kel-I. I am sorry that you are going through such a time like this in your life. My prayers go out to you and your family. Remember, when ever you need someone to talk to, you got us.

thanks so much guys =']

Same here. I’ll pray for you. Get well soon, and hope you’re feeling better, physically and emotionally. :wink:

thanks so much =]

I’ve been looking through all yer graphics and I really like them! Especially the WALL-E and Nemo ones. (and I did find the E-mo one kind of amusing mainly because it was a play on words to me)

ah yes, thank you, it was meant to be a play on words :slight_smile:

Kel Bel - Your graphics are most impressive, I must say, especially the avatars.

Great job. Keep up the good work! :slight_smile:

– Mitch

She goes as Kel-I now Mitch. :wink:

The Star Swordsman - Whoops! Silly me. Sorry about that…

Thank you for correcting me! :wink:

– Mitch

No problem! :smiley:

thanks Mitch! and thanks TSS 8D y’all can just call me Keli if that’s easier :slight_smile:

Very well then Keli! :wink:

Hey, are things getting better for you, Kel-l…or Keli?