Kel Bel's Art =]

thanks =]

Totally welcome Kel Bel.

Get well soon, Kel Bel. You’ll feel much better doing this when you’re healthier. I look foward to seeing more of your great work, and also hearing that you’re recovering.
:wink:

thanks =]

ur all real nice here

question: i have some M-O and WALL-E sketches i wanna post, should i post them in here or somewhere else? =/ i get all mixed up on where stuff is meant to go

This is where you post your sketches, Kel Bel . The avatars and signatures that you’ve been posting go in the “Graphics & Icons” board. :wink:

oh im sorry! =/ should i make a new thread over in the other board for these sigs and stuffs or should i just leave it?

I think if you PM one of the mods (mainly bawpcwpn because he seems to be on most of the time) and ask for you to move it to the Fan Graphics and Icons section of PIxar Planet, He can do it for you.

I wouldn’t make a new thread.

I have a request for a siggy, please!! i was wondering if you could take this picture:

and take the resturant sign out of this picture:

and combine the two pictures so it looks like Remy is looking at the resturant sign. Thank you!

sorry if the directions are really confusing!

I’ll try my best :smiley:

yay! it was moved yes? now where do i post pictures of my drawings? im gonna get it right this time looks determined

Here is an easy way to remember. If you made the image with your own ability (hand-drawn) it goes in the Fan Art section of the fandom. If you took a screencap from a trailer or a movie, then it belongs in the Fan Graphics and Icons section.

oke, thanks TSS :smiley:

h’ok Maverick

so i taked those two pics

i hope i combined them as you wanted =/

i made 3 different sigs cuz i was messing around with the colours and stuff

normal colour

just black and white

bits of colour here and there

i hope you like them =]

Hey, not bad! It looks like Remy is admiring “himself”. Pretty good job.

Now that is your definition of dream come true. Very well done kel-I. THe colors looks really nice.

:smiley:

I am sure Maverick is going to absoultely love it.

i hope so :smiley:

o_0;;kel•I

I’m still deciding between the one with normal color and the one with bits of color here and there.

I absolutely LOOVE them.

you are amazing. I would put it in my signature now, but photobucket is being dumb!

but anyways, thank you sooo much! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

ooh yay! im so glad you like them :smiley:

and yah somethings up with photobucket >.< i been trying to load more stuffs i made and it wont let me :@ oh well

im just glad you like them :slight_smile:

can i make a request

id really like a wall-e siggy with wall-e eve m-o and all the reject robots

:laughing: