Kel Bel's Art =]

Totally! :smiley: What would you like?

Cool avatars and signatures, Kel Bel! They’re simple, but they work well. :smiley:

:smiley:

As Edna puts it, “simple, elegant, yet BOLD!” These have been some of the best TI siggy’s and AVI’s I have ever seen! They just looks so beautiful! I really wish you culd do more TI ones as soon as possible.

I’ll do more tonight! :smiley: I wont do as many, but they’ll be more detailed

I would like an avie or siggy with Dory and Gill, please :slight_smile:

I can’t wait! You’ve got me totally excited!

sure thing! =] I’ll do some tonight! :smiley:

:confused: ok im taking a gamble posting this cuz i dont know how it’ll go over, im not trying to insult anyone or anything, i just thought this was rather funny

Well, I like the dark background to it.

“Emo” is something negative, right? (No, really, I have a feeling that ‘emo’ isn’t good)
But not saying that your random sig wasn’t good. It was still rather clever, to put the letters together. :slight_smile:

I didnt mean it in a negative way, i was just messing around with the lettering and i thought it’d be funny :slight_smile: i really wasnt meaning to insult anyone or anything, my sister got real mad :confused:

here are the Nemo ones, im still working on the other stuffs

i actually spelled Gill ‘Gil’ at first, i was thinking of Gil Grissom from CSI >.< it didnt even occur to me that they were spelt differently, but i fixed them =]

Wow, those look really cool :slight_smile:

Thank you :smiley:

ur welcome! :smiley: I’m so glad you like them! ^.^

the other stuff should be done in a bit, my laptop’s been acting up lately and my CS3 keeps freezing >.<

I like 'em all! Especially the “just keep swimming” one. That’s probably because I like that saying. :smiley:

I love that saying too 8D

and im glad you peeps like them =]

I like the animated ones, and the school of fish joke is great. XD

I like the Nemo ones Kel Bel, they look really, really clever and cool at the same time. Really nice work.

UPDATE: hey peeps, sorry for the delay in the requests :confused: ive just been to the doctor and i found out i have gots Mono :frowning: so i been sleeping a lot more than usual, but i’ll have all ur stuffs up soon :slight_smile:

Get well soon Kel Bel. And take your time. Your health is more important.