Least favorite Disney movie

If their’s already a topic for this lock this one up.

What’s you least favorite Disney movie? What movie has sucha bad story or bad character or bad songs or even a combination. What’s the Disney movie’s you hate the most. This can include animated and live action.

Home on the Range- To me, the character’s are broing along with the story. I will say some of the animation is nice.

The Santa Clause 3- The first one was great and secnd was…okay, but the third just sucked.

Chicken Little- It’s more for kids then all ages.

What’s yours?

For me, it’s a tie between The Rescuers Down Under and Pocahontas.

I’d go with Chicken Little or Home on the Range.

I have never seen Resculers Down Under. Pocaohontas is alright for me, I wil agree it can be a little dule.

I will only go with the animated canon, as obviously there are worst film among the live action ones and the direct to video releases.

And the selected one is… CHICKEN LITTLE. One of the worst films ever to me. Home in the Range is close, but I still think it’s a little better.

Like Pixarfan, I think Pocahontas con be dull, but overall it’s a decent film.

The Rescuers Down Under is one of my favorites from all 51, so…

Does the jungle book 2 count?
I remember seeing at the cinema.
It was awful IMO

Chicken Little and Home on the Range are easily the biggest travesties in the canon.

If we’re going outside the canon, then The Wild is up there too.

Sticking to canon films, my bottom rankings are (in order from worst to less terrible):

• Chicken Little
  • The Black Cauldron
  • Oliver and Company
  • Home on the Range

Like I said in another thread recently, I have difficulty ranking 1940s Disney package features against something like, say, Dumbo, because they’re so different. In fact, I rarely hear people discussing package features when the topic of Disney films comes up. Plus I haven’t seen those movies in a while, so it would be unfair of me to rank them.

If it’s Disney it count’s.

Although Pocahontas was a disappointment to me, I still thought it was a decent film.

I like Pocahontas a lot. 8D It’s the worst renaissance Disney film, but I’m shocked to see it at the very bottom.

Definitely Chicken Little.

I think Pocahontas has too many highlights to be at the very bottom: the music, the design, the animation in “Colors of the Wind” (I think it’s charcoal or pastel?). I’d put it somewhere in the middle.

You guys should watch Nostalgia Critic’s Disneycember. He is doing short reviews on almost every Disney animated movie. Here’s Pocohantas.

youtube.com/watch?v=I0cuH9R8NHQ

I watched that one, as well as the Beauty and the Beast one. They’re great reviews, and I completely agree with both. :stuck_out_tongue:

Can’t wait for his Hunchback one. I disagree with him on his Lion King review.

Home On The Range. I have it on DVD, but I don’t think I’ve seen it since it came out in the theaters.
Also, am I the only one here who actually likes Chicken Little? Heck, I even have action figures and stuff from it! And the night we got back from seeing it, my mom surprised me with a stuffed animal of Chicken Little, I think I still have it somewhere.

To me, Chicken Little was just really stupid.

Yes. And really childish and dumb and silly and not funny and unbearable.

That’s why I hate it.

The most annoying thing about Chicken Little was the lack of an actual plot, which led to an awful lot of filler. Who wants to watch a baseball game unrelated to the rest of the film for 20 minutes!? :mrgreen: