Leirin's un-Pixary arts

Nice new stuff. I can see that you like a lot of oldies music. I’m not a fan of Queen, but your doodles are amazing.

That animated GIF file is also great! And your original characters have returned! Hope to see more of them soon. :smiley:

The White/Black Queen piece is perfect. You captured the costumes of the Queen II, Sheer Heart Attack and A Night At The Opera tours very well.

You have a very distinctive style that’s quite attractive, Leirin.

Holy macaroni, I shoulda been seeing this earlier!

I love your Banjo-Kazooie and Vanellope Von Schweetz art, those are about the only fandoms I’m familiar with. I’m gonna have to trawl back through your work now! Keep on truckin’, Leirin!

Wow, thanks so much tdit! :smiley: Means a lot coming from you!

Jeff Lynne from the ELO B)

Done for Bowie’s birthday. Yes, he is back! <3

Freddie based on a concert photo.

John Deacon. I love me some autumn colors (let’s disregard that it’s January)…

Duster from MOTHER 3, as a remake of an oooold drawing I might dig up later!

Some messy webcam photos of a character design I’ve been trying to do… (I really need a scanner, they look a lot nicer in person)

Awesome! The Jeff Lynne and Freddie pieces are particularly good.

Thank you, Milan! :smiley:

Now the time has come for another art dump. 8D

more Bowie inspiration!

Bri :slight_smile:

Basil and Sapphire as bunnies

The Fish! Want to make this into a pin eventually…

Freddie with Mary Austin on Valentine’s

EarthBound.

EarthBound’s prequel! Ninten and Pippi in the zombie cemetery…

Todd Rundgren, Pop 'n Music influenced.

My Melody, from Sanrio, as a human.

Freddie with Deaky :smiley:

Deaky again, just because he looks so cool with that hat and those sunglasses in the 70s concerts :sunglasses:

Queen as an over-the-top 70s anime… I’ve been watching too much old anime actually :laughing:

Great, great job as usual! Many fantastic pieces, I really love looking at your artwork, can’t wait for more.

Wow! I love your style! My favorites are Vanellope, Queen sleepover, and Queen as an anime. 8D Your arts are so unique!

Aww, thank you guys so much!! You always leave the best feedback! 8D <3

Anyway, I hadn’t been making as much art as usual over the last couple of weeks due to planning/creating this! I’ve had the idea in my head since autumn of last year, but I never really got around to making it. It’s based on a song of course and you can enjoy it on its own but it’s best when viewed listening to it!

What, no reaction? :frowning:

Sailor Moon fan art :slight_smile:

My character Sapphire without the cape.

From Kirby.

Mr Daltrey of The Who

more on the Queen II nailpolishes— I always thought it’d be funny if Freddie ended up being the one to paint Brian’s nails, considering I can’t see him as doing them himself 8D

ooh… Brian and Freddie again.

David Bowie & Mick Ronson, Ziggy Stardust-era

Freddie pestering Brian. :laughing:

Sailor Venus

Half of ABBA!

Donovan, ‘A Gift From a Flower to a Garden’

Been a while.

Super Brian :sunglasses:

A self-portrait.

Lololo and Lalala from the Kirby games

Pete Townshend for my friend Alex. her birthday was last month!

Paula Polestar.

Based on a certain humorous photo of the band. 8D I made a pink/yellow version of this image: img542.imageshack.us/img542/97/h … pycopy.png

OC, Sapphire

Inspired by Queen’s song Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy

Katy (aka Chao) from the movie Unico.

A series of 70s Freddie Mercuries, in both formal and stage wear. Might do more like this with 80s Freddie.

Sorry, I didn’t see the Good Company cartoon until now and I have to say, it’s brilliant.

Aww, thank you so much! :smiley:

Heheh, just a few more music fanarts this time around. :wink:

Queen sprites! Tougher than it looks.

Sailor Jupiter (aka Makoto Kino)

inspired by In My Defence

Sonic the Hedgehog with Michael Jackson. This has become easily my most popular piece ever :laughing:

Ian Hunter & Freddie Mercury (because of Mott’s early involvement with Queen when they were touring in the states). Love both groups!

More great pieces. Ian and Freddie looks great.

More stuff to empty onto this thread!

Basil and Sapphire

1975 Freddie (like from the hammersmith odeon show)

I did this Kirby piece for a fanzine! I hope it makes it in :slight_smile:

Another original character (part of the same universe as basil and sapphire)

…and all the Queen birthday pics this year so far!! Only Freddie left to go :smiley:

I did these drawings on the 5th in commemoration of Freddie’s birthday :smiley: Happy birthday dude!!!

Tommy Shaw of Styx, as he appears in one of the band’s photoshoots

A fox girl I was doodling when I was tired last night. Not sure if I should use her in anything.

Great job! The birthday ones are great.

Aaah your art is still so pretty and it only gets prettier. I always love seeing your stuff, on Tumblr too, it’s just so sweet and I love the soft pastel colours. :3 Keep up the great work!