lennonluvr9's art

Take a break, I can wait. :wink:

Thanks :slight_smile: I have a few ideas in my head once I get to actually trying to do them…

Oh, that’s fine. I don’t care how long it takes. I can’t wait to see what kind of stuff you have in store for us next.

yay! I started another one finally! One of George like I was wanting to do. I actually sat down on Friday and drew it all out, now all I gotta do is shade it. :slight_smile:

lennonluvr9 - I can’t wait to see it, dude! :wink:

– Mitch

Me too. Good luck lennonluvr!

Yay! I finished shading it last night and it looks great! This was taken from a young photo of George when he was 17 or 18 or something. In any case, he’s younger than me in this shot. And the famous Beatle haircut isnt there because it didnt exist yet! It’s like 1960 and the Beatles still sported their Elvis style hair. Anywho, here it is:

[url]http://yamihoole.deviantart.com/art/George-in-Hamburg-74109626[/url]

That’s a really good drawing, lennonluvr! Beautiful shading and attention to detail.

lennonluvr9 - It looks fantastic! Wonderful shading and lighting technique(s). :wink:

– Mitch

Absolutely wonderful work lennonluvr. Keep it up. It looks really perfect. You always surprise me. THen again, what else is new? Well, great work.

Thanks people! Glad you liked it!

You are totally welcome Lennonluvr! :wink:

I’ll probably be laying off the Beatles art for a little bit. (mainly because I dont have any real ideas at the moment, except for this Cars/Beatles thing I want to try, if I ever figure out how i’d pull that off.) [/spoil]

So I’m back to doing actual Beatles drawings! Yay! Here’s what I just finished about 2 hours ago:
[url]http://yamihoole.deviantart.com/art/I-m-Only-Sleeping-79983742[/url]

lennonluvr9 - Very nice, lennonluvr9! I believe that you probably could have defined certain features of his face a little more to make them stand out significantly, such as his right eye (the pupil seems to sink back into the face/blend in with the image a bit, unless that was intentional). His hand could have used a few more shadows, as well, but hands are quite difficult to do, so no worries.

Other than that, it looks brilliant! (I hope that you don’t mind critique. :blush: )

– Mitch

Impressive lennonluvr. It looks really incredible! Keep it up.

Thanks!

Mitch- Yeah I see it (now that you pointed it out, lol!) His eyes honestly look darker on the actual drawing. In the real picture you cant see his pupils at all but I wanted to show them. As for the hand, the picture itself didnt have much shading for that, but I will admit I had issues with it anyway. I dont know why. And no, I dont mind a little constructive crit.

lennonluvr9 - Ah, I see! Yeah, scanners have a funny way of distorting an image/drawing at times, which sucks. And as for the shading, well, you draw what you see! That’s the “rule”… (snigger)

Oh, phew. I’m glad that you don’t mind the critique. You’re an awesome artist, and I’m not entirely keen on pin-pointing mistakes (especially seeing as I still have alot to learn myself), but it’s cool to see you and others improve, as well.

All-in-all, however, it’s a wonderful composition. Nice job, once again! :wink:

– Mitch

I’d only mind if someone was being rude or insulting, or not giving me any real reasons for why they thought something was wrong. :slight_smile:

lennonluvr9 - Heh. Yeah, I despise that myself. :unamused:

– Mitch