lennonluvr9's art

Whoo! After how many weeks? I finally finished my drawing of The King! My comments at DA pretty much sum up what I think so I wont really repeat them here. Um, it’s pretty good. I like how I did it, mainly cuz it was kinda hard at first. I actually had to completely scrap my first version and start all over. Believe me trying to do an ‘O’ in perspective and then over that bump on his hood was no joke! :wink: Plus the reflections arent as sharp cuz I found them hard to see. But here it is!

[url]http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/43070837/[/url]

I just saw it. The King looks absolutely stunning. Excellent work. You are

really good at drawing him.

Woah – that is wicked awesome! I love it! :smiley:

Very nice. It looks like you’ve put a lot of effort and time into this piece! :smiley:

that is tottally Wicked!! in other words it’s awsome!!! :sunglasses:

Hey lennonluvr9 , maybe now since you can draw the king , maybe you should try to draw Angie . I would , but i’m not good a drawing plymouth superbirds .

How long did it take you to draw it?

gottalovepixar: Yeah, I could certainly try. Maybe you could PM me to tell me a little more about how she looks. Like, is she basically a girl Superbird? and what number does she have? I cant say how fast I could get it done, but i’d love to try!

Star Swordsman: A few hours. On average it takes me about 3 hours to do this kind of drawing.

Okay so I have my finished drawing of GLP’s character Angie Weathers from her fan fic. Turned out pretty good I think :slight_smile:

deviantart.com/deviation/43474229/

lennonluvr9 - Wicked! Your drawing of Angie Weathers is most awesome. :wink:

lennonluvr9 That looks very good! Great shading :smiley:

What a wonderful job you did with your drawing. I loved it. It was nice.

Thanks everybody! Hopefully over break i’ll have time to do more…

That is so awesome!!! I love it I can’t wait to see more!!! :smiley:

What are you gonna draw next lennonluvr? Is it going to be another Cars one?

Not sure really! I wanna draw more Cars cuz it’s fun drawing them & it’s me fav Pixar movie, but I also wanna try drawing characters from other movies too. Like Gill, i think he would be fun to draw, and Mike, but then I really wanna draw Ramone too! Plus There are a million other ideas I want to try! It’s never ending. I guess we’ll have to see what I feel like. :slight_smile:

Whoo! After a month of vacation and doing nothing constructive, I decided to start drawing again. I’ve kinda got a Buzz lightyear kick going on so i drew him! And I feel so drained! Not because it was hard, but it was sooo time consuming! Anyway here it is for your consideration- [url]http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/47040881/[/url]

[b]Woah!![/b] That is off the [i]heat[/i]!!!

I wish I could do that. Very nice artwork, lennonluvr9. Spectacular! :smiley: claps

Wow, that’s a great pic lennonluvr! It looks exactly like him!

LG is right It does looks exactly like him! Super awesome drawing LL9!