lennonluvr9's art

Amazing! You did Buzz Lightyear incredibly perfect! Even to the last detail! I love it. Excellent, Incredible work. You are really good.

Lennonluvr9 : I can’t believe I didn’t say ty for the drawing of Angie yet ! It’s my wallaper on my laptop . So I’ll just say it now:

[size=200]Thank You So Much !![/size]

Your Lightyear pic is so detailed . I wish I could draw like that . I can’t shade even if my life depended on it .

Great drawing of Buzz, lennonluvr9!!! Your’e a real artist! Great job!

How long does it take you to draw something so detailed like that?

Gee, thanks everybody! Glad you all like it!TSS: Well on average it takes 3-3 1/2 hours to do that kind of drawing. But Buzz took forever! all that detail! I think it took about 6 hours to draw Buzz. 2 1/2 hours just drawing it, then it took the rest of that time shading it. Whew!

GLP: Aww, my Angie drawing is yer wallpaper? Well you’re certainly most welcome, i’m glad you like it so much!

And here’s a little spoiler about what I want to do next:
[spoil]I’m going to attempt the hilarious Mike Wazowski :smiley: [/spoil]

Yay – Mike! I can’t wait to see this one… Good luck on the drawing, lennonluvr9. I’m sure you’ll make it look fantastic. :wink:

Yay! it’s Mike Wazowski! I decided to draw it yesterday and it turned out good! A bit more difficult cuz of his hands and feet but anybody can tell you that fingers are hard to draw correctly. And I know his clipboard doesnt have to much detail either but whatever. The focus is on him :slight_smile:

deviantart.com/deviation/47965438/

[b]Wow that’s awesome!!! He looks like he does in the movie!!! Great job Lennonluvr9!!! :smiley:

[/b]

Awesome job on the drawing. It looks just like him. Great job.

nice job lennonluvr9 . I personally love how you shade things . I can never do that . which is why i asked you to draw angie before , not to mention i can’t draw plymouth superbirds . anyway , great job . :wink:

Wow – Mike Wazowski looks great! Wonderful artwork, lennonluvr9. You certainly have talent. I envy your shading ability, as well. :wink:

Well done, lennonluvr9! The shading in that piece is awesome- it’s textured beautifully.

I bow to your artskills. You are really talented. Just check out the detail. Wonderful job.

I’ve done another one since then! Jumping to another movie now, here’s Gill from Finding Nemo! The only thing was my paper wasnt big enough to fit all of him in so the bottom part of his fin was cut off. [url]http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/49519357/[/url]

Yep – I just saw that on deviantArt. I must say that you did a marvelous job of drawing the tank gang leader, lennonluvr9 – it looks fabulous! Great job. :smiley:

Holy cow! Gill looks absolutely amazing. I wish I could draw like that. Nice work. The detail you pay attention to is one to notice.

Wow, Lennon…VERY good drawings! I think you’ve done a fantastic job, especially the shading. thumbs up

lennonluvr: What do you plan to draw next?

Well I’ve got a few ideas running around in my head right now. I’m definitely gonna try Ramone next. And since someone here (dont remember who) said what if the King raced for Rusteze first? So i’m in the middle of doing a young Strip Weathers sponsoring Rusteze. I’m in the process of changing that one around because I wasnt happy with the original concept. And I’ve got another idea too inspired by a Dash shirt I saw at the Disney store actually. I’m not gonna say right now what that is though :slight_smile:

The word Dash was all I wanted to know. Thanks a lot. I can not wait for it.