lennonluvr9's art

Oh. My. God. This one was tough! All that detail really wore me out! What am I babbling about, you ask? Well here, it’s Ramone! See what you think: [url]http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/50035376/[/url]

He looks exactly the way he does in the film. I am stunned. And I can see how it wore you out, but it looks fantastic. Great job!

lennonluvr9 - Wowie – that has to be your best one yet (besides the Buzz Lightyear one, of course)! Fantastic job, I must say!! :smiley:

I just love the effort you put into this. Ramone looks incredibly cool with his low-rider thing. Nice work!

Wow, this one was fun to do! And it didnt take as long! It’s not technically correct but it looks pretty good. Yes, TSS, this is the one I told you about, with Dash in it. Dash and someone else. The idea (if you call it that) behind the picture is there on the page so I’m not really gonna re-type it here. :slight_smile: [url]http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/50513768/[/url]

Now that is what I am talking about. THe detail in the pic looks absolutely incredible. It made me cheer for Dash all the way. Wonderful work. Dash could beat Lightning anyday! :laughing:

Lightning could beat Dash too if he had abnormal help . :wink:

Nice picture lennonluvr9 ! I , once again , love the shading .

Ok well this one has been hanging around and around for a couple months now. I had some trouble getting it to work. I had to do a major overhall of it once, and re-did the face about twice. But I think I made it work. It’s Strip Weathers, before he was The King, racing for Rust-eze instead of Dinoco. Why? Well someone here (forgot who) mentioned something about it and I wanted to see what that would look like. One challenge on this for me was getting Strip dark enough, yet not be too dark. deviantart.com/deviation/52504881/

Incredible work, yamihoo…I mean…lennonluvr9. I love 'em both! :smiley: :wink:

Nice work on it lennonluvr. You are truely a gifted artist. I love it so much. Really nice. Please do more soon.

Okay so, here’s the drawing i’ve been fooling around with off and on since Easter. It’s half done as of now. I can already tell how fun shading this one is gonna be. It ought to be quite the experience. (I can see myself having much frustration. Which is okay. It’s kind of a stress release for me :wink: ) I think especially you, GLP, will appreciate this one :slight_smile:

[url]http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/53577661/[/url]

Wow – so far, so good! It looks fabulously awesome, if I do say so myself. Keep up the great work, dude! :wink:

Dude, doc looks absolutely amazing. Nice work you did. Keep going.

Great job! I can’t wait to see the finished product. :smiley:

hey lennonluvr! geez I feel like I’m stalking you with all this posting on your DA and now PixarPlanet stuff in one day lol.

Anyhoo, this is sketched-spartan from DA. Love your work. keep it comin!

Very nice work, lennonluvr! I love the detailing of all of your drawings, and the linework on your latest one is looking especially good.

Hmmm , all I see is al blank screen. :confused:

Well thanks people! Hopefully I can finish it soon.

100mileDash- lol, thanks! Glad you like it so much!

Bill-I’m not sure what to say there. I get that sometimes but usually if I reload it, it works. Although dA once in awhile wont load and it has had a few bugs…

I see. Thanks for letting me know in any case.

Just a little update! Yes, TSS i decided to do it. :slight_smile: I’m doing the Elastigirl drawing, which is about halfway done and so far it’s looking quite good. It should be up soon…