Let's make UP the best Pixar film ever!

Then faith I must have! I think looking at how reviews pour in for the new Terminator flick, UP will have a good chance at the BO. But I shouldn’t worry myself, should I?

I still can’t believe that I won’t see UP until August. I hope we get to see advance screenings here in the Philippines as well. 3 months is much too long to keep one’s breath on hold…

i just had a stroke of genius. I made cupcakes for my birthday and the cupcake paper thingy has balloons on it. i have a whole bunch of them left over so on Thursday night i’m going to bake ‘UP!’ Cakes and pass them out at school! i don’t know how i’m going to decorate the tops of the ‘UP!’ cakes yet but i will post pictures of them on Saturday.

I bring to you:
THE UP CUPCAKE TOPPERS!
img43.imageshack.us/img43/6949/u … oppers.png
Print them, cut them out, stick toothpicks in them and put the toothpicks in the cupcakes. My work here is done :smiley:

Anyway, Up will be awesome. It has to be. It has to be!! I didn’t wait for this long for ^*%(@#$&! (even though I know it won’t be.)

An emphatic “absolutely, I will.” :slight_smile:

I certainly will. :slight_smile:

God, I’m freaking out about Up! And for TS3 trailer. And Partly Cloudy. I know of I should used commas for that, but I don’t care!!

Edited for shouting. – Mitch

those cupcake toppers are awesome!

I saw up at 12:10 am. It was awesome but for some reason, when i saw it in 3-D they didn’t show Partly Clowdy.

I saw it on opening day. Now we’ll have to wait for the weekend to finish up to get the official box office numbers.

I will be watching it on… not a weekend, I’m afraid, but it is opening day - a Thursday, in fact - so, a contribution to the foreign rake-in there by September. :slight_smile: I might try and get my classmates to watch it over that day as well, but since it’s a weekday, the problem of watching it over our school-time is more than blatant, not to mention their possible tendency to consider the film unworthy of ‘opening day viewing…’ contradictory to my opinion, of course. :laughing:

I DID IT!!! I saw Up on opening day!! It got SOLD OUT!! But I saw it OPENING DAY (with 5 other people!!) WOOHOO!!!

i saw Up! twice yesterday. Once at midnight and once at 7 pm!

Mission ALMOST success!

Ah, well we tried :smiley: and we still have the whole weekend! keep your fingers crossed! :smiley:

That’s still excellent. I’m surprised this film is doing well, considering the outlandish concept might intimidate some viewers. But hopefully the review buzz enticed people.

Gee, WALL-e was a larger box office success than Up, eh? Didn’t see that one coming, huh, gentlemen? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m about to go see it AGAIN!!! 2 days in a ROW baby!!! Yea!! Woohooo!! Aaah haaa!!! FIRE!!! YEA!!! Wait, what?

Thanks to everyone that went, Up is the third best weekend gross for a Pixar film behind the Incredibles and Finding Nemo! :smiley: Congrats to everyone at Pixar!

Allelujah! :smiley:
That was a bit overdone, wasn’t it?

Awesome news for Pixar. :smiley: I figured it would outdo WALL-E’s opening return because I think a lot of WALL-E fans went to go see Up. :slight_smile: At least the ones I know did.

That’s pretty good, considering the story was about an old widower, an energetic Wilderness explorer, a rare bird, and a dog with a collar that translates his thoughts!