Lightning and Sally's Youtube@ Vids

Hey guys here’s my youtube.I just added a new Lightning and Sally vid,and I’m planning on doing vids for other pixar movies,like Wall-e :smiley: .Him and Eve are my second favorite couple now :-D) ,Anyways enjoy:[url]http://www.youtube.com/user/Sallyporsche[/url] :mrgreen:

L&S: I have you as a friend on youtube. I love your videos. My favorite is the “everytime we Touch” couples video,

Thank you Tss I have a surprise for you guys. hintIt has to do with ALL THE PIXAR COUPLES,AND THIS IS MY BEST ONE YET! :smiley:

Oh boy! Talk about exciting! I can’t wait to see it.

Ok here’s my vid,some of the clips are repeated cause I didn’t have a lot :frowning: .

P.S:Mike/Cecilia lovers I couldn’t find any pics or footage,so that’s why they are not in there :frowning: . Enjoy! :smiley: :sunglasses: [url]- YouTube

Well, it is a pretty great video. I bet you wanted to portray a romantic feeling in the video, and I believe you have accomplished just that. love it. I felt that the clips might have been a little too long and could’ve been edited a little bit. And maybe more of the Incredibles couples would be nice. (And where is Violet and Tony? Give them some love will ya?) :laughing:

BUt overall, a pretty enjoyable music video. I love it L&S.

:unamused: :laughing: Your’e funny,and Thanks :slight_smile: .

You’re welcome. I can’t wait to see more.

Neat. I’ll have to check em out when I get the chance. Especially that one about all the Pixar couples.

I Want to do a Doc one,espically considering the sad news :cry: ,I so want to cry. :cry:

I would love to se that L&S. That would be quite something special.

I loved your Pixar Couple video, like how you displayed the characters… :smiley:

Hey there LightningandSally! I’ve seen your vids when I was searching for Cars music videos way back last year. I remember loving your “Never Had a Dream Come True” music vid, S Club 7 was freakin’ fantastic back in those days, and your MV was awesome!

Kylie Minogue’s not really my cup of tea, and I don’t really like the song for your new MV either, but it kinda won me over with its hypnotic lyrics coupled with those beautiful imageries from the various couple’s first dates/kisses. Like TSS mentioned, I would have liked to see tighter editing. Pick a fast-paced or emotionally powerful song and try your hand at matching the videos to the lyrics or beats, that always impresses me. But great job anyway, keep working at it!

I’d love to see more of your work! Like you, I just can’t get enough of Lightning/Sally and Wall-E/Eve pairing MVs. And I’ll be waiting in anticipation for your Paul Newman tribute! :smiley:

Anouncement:Due to the fact that I am sick :frowning: ,its gonna be longer to make my MV’s.Just letting you guys know. :slight_smile:

I hope you get well soon. Good luck on making your next MV with your illness.

Get well soon! I’ll be eager to see yer Doc vid, if you still decide to do it!

Lightning&Sally: You’re Sallyporsche? I love your vids! I have the same username as on here on YouTube. You’ll find me.

Yup,that’s me! :slight_smile:

I’m trying to make more but I don’t know if I can.I’ll see during Winter Break. :confused: :slight_smile:

Can someone shoot me ideas for a L&S MV? :wink:

Like you need song ideas or something?