little chef's music videos

There’s also a way you can animate directly in Photoshop, but apparently according to a PS “mentor” of mine, I have to have a certain program installed in order to do that… and I checked to see if I had it, and I don’t think I do. :frowning: Even if I did, I can’t even begin to imagine what kind of work and time it would take to draw that many frames to a 3 minute long song… :open_mouth:

Anyhow, I appreciate the suggestions! :smiley: Thanks for throwing your ideas out there!

If I can pull myself together, I can start work on my next fanvid… I think I found a copy of the old file here on my mom’s laptop, which I didn’t even think existed, so I’m going to see how much I saved on it. It might save me a ton of work on the timing at the beginning if there’s actually a decent amount saved on it! :laughing: I really wanna get this show on the road, but I’ve been so consumed with trying to get better at drawing and attempting to break writer’s block (again, grrrr!!! :angry:). My YouTube channel looks pretty hopeless right now with only one uploaded vid…

little chef

Can’t wait to see that new video. :wink:

Hey, I found your WALL-E music video to Like a Star while listening to Britt Nicole music on youtube, it’s amazing! :smiley:

I was thinking of my WALL-E MV this morning… and it’s so odd that you just happened to mention it yesterday! Thank you - it’s my first MV but I still love it a lot. :slight_smile:

little chef

Whoa look at all the dust on this thread.

Yeah I haven’t updated in a while because I really haven’t had anything else for you guys to watch for… oh wow, it’s been over 2 years now? D’:

When I got my iMac, I immediately started re-assembling one of the WALL-E MVs I started way back when. I had one started, but my old computer was too slow to handle it. Then, I made a new one from scratch on my mom’s computer, which crashed. THEN, I re-created it once again on her laptop, only to abandon it for over a year. I got the iMac, and started from scratch working on it all over again.

I also put off working on it for another year. Just yesterday, I got re-inspired to finish it, and now I only have :52 seconds left of the song to add clips to.

I’m sure no one even remembers the first video I made (link is on the first page), but I promise that this video is going to be so much better than that one. I’m trying to tell the story of Psyche OS X with it, as best as I can; or at least enough that you’ll sense the story’s undertones with the song and the arrangement of the film clips. :slight_smile:

Not sure when I’ll be done this, exactly, but I hope it’ll be soon. Stay tuned. :wink:

EDIT: It’s finished! :smiley:

What I’ve Done - a WALL-E MV

little chef

Saw it! It was wonderful!

I noticed your comment on YouTube, and I’m so happy you liked it! I feel bad it took me this long to finally put it out. :laughing:

little chef

Awesome videos GIRL!! I posted comments on both videos. :mrgreen: :laughing:

Wow, thank you so much! :smiley: I don’t check YouTube that often anymore but I’ll have to log in to read what you posted there. :slight_smile:

little chef

Your welcome. You are one of my favourite members on Pixar Planet. :mrgreen:

I just saw your Like a Star video, and I love it so much I nearly exploded within about two seconds of the video! That song is perfect for WALL-E! And I just love Britt Nicole! I had no idea that she’d done a song so perfect for something like this! You did what is one of the best videos I’ve ever seen! I’ve wanted to make a WALL-E music video for a while with a Jonas Brothers song, either Lovebug or Fly With Me, but I maybe I’ll do something different. You’ve inspired me Little_Chef! I love this so very much… now I need to start thinking up some fanvids…

Oh gosh, what a sweet compliment! Thank you so much! ;u; <3

Isn’t that song the most perfect thing? haha. the minute I heard it for the first time, I immediately thought of WALL-E and EVE! :smiley: I still like to say I think Britt Nicole wrote it specifically for WALL-E, because the imagery she uses in her lyrics match the movie so much. :stuck_out_tongue:

Fanvids are fun! You should definitely try making one. I have one I meant to finish like two years ago, but they’re really time-consuming if you want to do them right and make them look perfect. The vid I did for Like a Star went through a few revisions, and the other one I did to What I’ve Done actually had to be done from scratch three or four times. But it’s worth it in the end!

Thanks a bunch, again!

little chef

Hey guys, I’m here to wake up a very sleepy board! :slight_smile:

I’m working on a brand new WALL-E MV! I started it a few days ago and have made a ton of progress on it. This is the fastest I’ve ever put together a video, so I’m pretty excited. However, the file I’m working with is kinda awful (I found that out in full when I uploaded my last MV to YouTube), so I downloaded a new one and will have to go back and replace all the clips I’ve put in so far - just about 2:00 worth, to be exact! D:

I will probably have it finished quite soon despite that fact, so keep your eyes open. If you want, you can listen to the song I’ll be using in the meantime - Speed of Love by Owl City! :smiley:

Catch you guys later! I’m super excited to show this one to you!

little chef

Awesome! Can’t wait to see it! :smiley:

Awesome!!! I loooove that Owl City song!! X3 I will be looking forward to it as soon as it arrives!

It’s finished! :smiley:

Hope you guys enjoy!

little chef

Oh. My. Goodness. You have blown my mind again, little_chef!
This video is astonishing; the editing is perfect, the cutting is exquisite… something I haven’t yet mastered in my own fanvids, and the song fits WALL-E wonderfully! More so than I would’ve ever thought! And the way you tell the entire story of WALL-E through the video is just too awesome! I love this video to pieces… great job again! And now this already fantastic song will always remind me of WALL-E :mrgreen:

Just watched it too! Again, awesome work! :smiley:

oh man thank you both so much! Both of your comments (including JSWeC’s on YouTube) warmed my lil heart. ;u; I’m flattered. So super happy you enjoyed this video! Thank you both again!!

little chef

Awesome new music video.