LittleBigPlanet

The incredibles are coming to LittleBigPlanet on the PS3. Costumes and a level creation kit are out on the 8th of April. I hope they will do Toy Story next.

Some more details here, including a bunch of pictures:
slashgamer.com/2010/03/29/th … bigplanet/

This sounds cool, but I don’t have a PS3.

Sadly, I don’t have that game system, or even know what littil big whatever is : /.

Oh wow, that’s cool! I’ll definitely give it a try when it comes out.

I have a PS3, so I might be fortunate to give it a try if it comes out. I’m still not sure though.

Oh, that is (pardon the pun) incredible!! :smiley: I just got LittleBigPlanet for my PS3, and I absolutely love the game - one of the gripes I had was the lack of clothing that I wanted that I could choose for my Sackperson - this will solve it all, because I’ll have a SackViolet! :wink: Will be worth buying the pack - the stickers & objects look great too! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the share! I’m excited!

Oh crap, I so want the Frozon and Edna costume. I would have loved a Mirage costume too. To bad that my PS3 is in for repair right now. :frowning:

You can view the costumes with more details on the Offical LittleBigPlanet Site here.

OMG AWESOME

if anybody wants to add me so we can play together heres my psn

LucyLove1950

So, I went ahead and bought the costume pack to show you guys what pretty much looks like!

Well, here’s Mr. Incredible:

Elastigirl:

Violet:

Dash:

Jack-Jack:

There’s also costumes of Edna, Frozone, and Syndrome, but I didn’t bother buying them. If anyone wants to see one of those particular ones, I’ll buy it on request, and if you’ve got LittleBigPlanet and wanna see the costumes being worn by a Sackperson live, just add me on PSN (zemace), PM me, and I’ll be glad to hop on and show you.

Haha, the Jack-Jack one has to be my favourite out of that collection. Love the big spike of hair he has. :laughing: Thanks for showing those to us, Phileas.

Aww, they all looks so adorable. Thanks for the pics Phileas! All of them look really neat. (Although I kinda find it amusing to see Jack-Jack standing on two feet) :laughing: