Live Action Toy Story Project

They wouldnt likely take it down, you’d be creating original content. None of my toy story vids have been taken down, and I have a decent amount of exposure. heck, theyir even using one of my vids to advertise. meaning they picked up on the fact that Im using Randy newman music, yet instead of taking it down they put an ad to buy the song on itunes. its win/win for me and Disney. In my experience Disney is fine with uploading most things (even full movies on occasion have been allowed to stay up there), unless it has to do with an upcoming feature.

He’ll be using the original sound, so it’s very likely they would take it down.

I still don’t think they would, but I guess time will tell. should he actually post it to youtube.

There’s some really bad quality videos of Toy Story on YouTube. There was some really nice quality ones, but those were taken down. Even if it does get taken down, at least you’ll probably get some publicity for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=6VjGO0MnkpA
info vid: some questions are addressed.

facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pag … 18?sk=info

Like it on Facebook!

I for one am REALLY excited for this project!
When do you suppose it will be finished???

Wow, that’s so cool! I can’t wait to see it!

Thanks for the encouragement fellas!
As for when it will be complete, I honestly don’t know. A realistic estimation is within a year. At this point we are over half way done. Stay tuned for updates!
Oh, and I almost forgot, if you could bug the guys that are biulding the Pizza Planet Truck to finish, that would be cool. Their truck will be in our movie if they finish in a timley manner.

This is amazing! Those photos that you have are very impressive.

Are you able to release the first few minutes of the film, just as a teaser? Pleeeeeeeeeeease?

I hope so, that’s a great idea.

All the pictures look great, and I’m glad you stuck to the project. Preview footage would be great, just to see it in motion, but since you’ve come this far, I already have faith that it’ll look good.

Preview footage will come some day… for now, here is another behind the scenes update.
youtu.be/acUQ_9tnHzE

Awesome man

Hey, everyone that wanted a sneak peak: be a fan on Facebook and vote for which scene will be released!

Like’d. I honestly don’t care which scene (though I voted Sid’s house), as long as I can how you guys are able to pull this off.

you guys should talk to the guys building the pizza planet truck and see if you can use it for your movie!! How are you going to show the toys talking? Will it just be the voices with the dolls not moving their mouths? Also, how are you planning on doing the fight scene between woody and buzz?

Actually, we have talked to the Pizza Planet Truck guys, and if everything works out, it will be in our movie. To answer your question about the dialogue, the toy’s mouth will not move. We are useing the origional sound from the movie for the toys and many of the sounds, but for the human characters, we use their own dialogue. The gas station fight scene is finished already, I’m not sure what you mean by “how”, but we use a combination of stop-motion and real time video.

In other news, in the next few days, expect a sneak peek of the movie as the facebook page gets more likes.

youtu.be/Y1O4I_XhKkM

The sneak peek… the only actual clip from the movie available at this time :smiley:

That was great! Can’t wait to see the whole thing!