Liveable Up-inspired house in Utah

I want that house! Then again, I’m not good with being prepared to buy expensive stuff. I can just imagine how it would play out if I went to buy it.
Owner: This house will be 500,000.
Me: DOLLARS?!?
Owner: Yes… Is that a problem?
Me: Um… Hey, look a snipe!
Owner: Where?!? (turns around)
Me: (runs away)
I am not a very good negotiator. LOL

:open_mouth: That is the bestest house I’ve ever seen!

That’s such a cool house!

I’m in love with a house <3

They captured the coziness perfectly <3

Oh my gosh, this is so awesome! :smiley: I would totally want to live in it for a while. :stuck_out_tongue: Too bad they didn’t build it in the middle of a city, although then it would probably cost waaaay more.

Tow Mater found this link with a MUST SEE video! cartoonbrew.com/pixar/for-sa … house.html (video of the house tour with a rea-life Carl and oh-so-cute Russell!) You won’t regret watching it!

Holy Moly! That is a great idea for a house. Utah is really trying hard to get more people to move into their state! Anywho, I am impressed. Actually, my mind has been BLOWN.

Watch this vid for a very detailed look of the house, plus people dressed UP as the characters!

(click on the image to see the video)
L - R: Carl and Russell in background, Kevin, Russell, Ellie, Carl, Muntz

Wow! I love their costumes!

That is an awesome house! I think that it is a great idea to make a replica of the house from Up.

Yes, way better than a common generic house.

I agree.

If that wasn’t in Utah, I’d want it. It’s not actually horribly expensive, either, but I assume that’s due to the location.

Also, it looks like it went to a good home… er… well, it is the home. But you get what I mean. It’ll probably be treated well.

huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/0 … 26951.html

In other news, I have bookmarked “The Big Chill” for future kitchen remodeling. I love vintage appliances! :mrgreen:

It actually wasn’t that expensive.

That is really incredible. A great job at making everything look accurate too.

I really would love to see this house in person someday. :smiley:

Does anyone remember something about an actual flying house modeled after Carl and Ellie’s that flew close to the movie’s release back in 2009? I don’t remember the actual details of it, I just remember hearing that it actually flew and eagerly looking out my window every day for a while. 8D

Reminds me of the real-life Simpsons house they built, only this is more accurate. All it needs now is a bunch of balloons coming out of the chimney.

I just saw it as well!

inthralld.com/2012/05/disney-pix … ter-homes/

^Wait, youve seen it in person?