Location of Ant Island

Oh no, Tiny URL did it again!! JK JK
From th evidence collected, Ant Island sounds like it IS somewhere in the South West. But again, I don’t think it’s supposed to be any location in particular, just inspired by that location.

Azz: :question: :question: :question: Why?
Martin: LOL! Yeah, you’re probably right. :frowning: It looks like such a nice place to visit, though… :frowning:

Sure, send it. :sunglasses:

Already did. :sunglasses: Look up

Alright, there it is. That’s a good argument right there. It looks a little over grown but none the less it’s still a decent posibility. Never thought it would be closer to Huston though. :confused: I stick with Central Texas, but I won’t rule that one out. :wink: Thanks. :sunglasses:

I think some were in Mexico, The olny reason i say that is when hopper and
his gang are sat drinking and eating under the big sombrero hence mexico.

Listen to the DVD Commentary. The hideout in Mexico is derived from when villans in old westerns would hide out across the boarder. :exclamation:

Thry must have flown North towards Ant Island, to Texas. :wink:

Oklahoma’s pushin’ it, and Kansas or anything further is too far for a grasshopper, or any bug, to fly. [/list]

I’d have to put it in Arizona somewhere…

I agree with people who say it’s probably somewhere in Texas or Arizona…possibly Mexico or really anywhere down in that area.

Mostly because a good tip-off is definitely the fact that the grasshoppers hang out in an area with cacti plants and they probably can’t fly insanely far.