Maggie's art

OMG he looks so real great work Maggie!!! :smiley:

I love that finished Lightning McQueen!!! Nice work, Maggie :smiley:

Awesome work, Maggie! :sunglasses:

Your Cars characters are spectacular! :smiley:

Hehe - thanks, guys!:smiley: I personally think my Cars drawings are the best ones. I spent a lot of time making sketches. I even made a Cars comic for school!

Maggie - Wow – cool! A comic, too? You should post that on here. :wink:

Yep, a comic. But there are some problems:

1. I don’t have it with me right now, cuz there’s gonna be an exposition at school with some of the students’ works;

2. I think you’re not gonna understand it, cuz I wrote it in portuguese! Unless I translate it to you… :wink:

Heheh – very cute sketches, Maggie! Nice to see you on dA, by the way. (Wow – that rhymed. (snigger) ) I added you to my “watch” list, as well. :wink:

Keep up the good work!

Hehe, very cute Maggie! Linguini looks amazing (he always does) and Remy and Colette are just so… well, they’re amazing too! :smiley: I can’t wait to see more! :smiley:

Thanks, guys! :smiley:

And here is Remy, specially dedicated to the biggest Ratatouille/Remy geek in the whole Universe: MITCH!

EDIT, August 17th, 2007: Finally, I’ve got a scanner, and I’m replacing all the images I’ve shown so far. This is the better resolution one: :wink:

Link

Sorry it took so long, but I wanted it to look just perfect! And I’m not yet satisfied! :laughing: Hope you like it! :wink:

I LOVE it, Maggie!!! Remy looks absolutely adorable, and the cheese just makes it even cuter!! :mrgreen:

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Maggie!! :wink: :smiley: hugs

Maggie- Aww, how sweet! I love his charming smile, and his furriness, and although his paws could do with a little working over, all in all this is a very sweet Remy picture; you’ve added your own style to him. :smiley:

That is just too adorable! :smiley:

Aww Remy is so adorable, Great work Maggie!!! :smiley:

Ish cool. Better than I can draw Remy, actually. ^^

Thank you so much guys! :smiley:

And this is the first thing I’ve done with Photoshop, besides avies and siggys. :stuck_out_tongue: Tell me what do you think. :wink:

[url]http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/55470962/[/url]

Aww, that is just adorable. Poor Linguini. He looks cool, but not good enough for collete. Nice work.

Woah! That’s your first attempt at Photoshop?! I couldn’t even do that on my first try! :open_mouth:

Great job, Maggie! And you’re welcome, too. That Remy picture still has me smiling… :wink:

Thanks for all the compliments! :smiley:

Boy, I almost

forgot I had this topic… :laughing:
Anyways, these are my latest creations, I think some of you have already seen them:

EDIT, August 17th, 2007: Finally, I’ve got a scanner, and I’m replacing all the images I’ve shown so far. These are the better resolution ones: :wink:

Colette

Linguini

Heheh – oh yeah, I saw those a couple days ago. Very cute,

Maggie! I like the Colette one. :wink:

Yeah, Collette looks really

good, Maggie! Simple, clean, stylish lineart- good work!