Make Your Own Up Outtakes!

Those were great! Great job!! Very creative and well done! LOL!!! I laughed my head off!!! :-D)

Brilliant, karly05, utterly brilliant! :laughing:

Wow, thanks, everyone. I had a lot of fun doing that.

Honestly, I’m tempted to post it over on the fan fiction forum, too, if that’s allowed. (Oh, and yeah, for anyone who’s read my Muntz fanfic, “Cut,” that last outtake is a self-indulgent inside joke I couldn’t resist.)

Oh yes. That part is seriously funny. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks, chef. :slight_smile:

And of course, one of my favorite REAL outtakes is the running gag with Roz from Monsters Inc. Given the connections between MI and Up, the Return of Roz At The Door was inevitable! :wink:

I can’t help laughing and giggling to your ideas on the outtakes on Up, Karly05. XD!!! Your outtakes are so hilarious!!!

I love the one with Remy hidden under Epsilom’s toque. That would be a funny bloper Easter Egg!!! The one where Kevin talks back at Russell cracked me up and the outtakes on Muntz.
In fact, I love all of them!!!

I love your ideas!!!

:smiley:

Thank for posting!
*Beeju

LOL!!!

Nice one!!!

Hahahahaha!!! LOL!!!
Chowder is funny!

I can’t stop laughing, karly05! Those are the greatest bloopers I’ve ever read! I love the whole, “get me a latte!” running gag. XD

Oh my god, karly05! Those outtakes were hilarious!!! :laughing: I wish that these outtakes could’ve been in the movie’s credits or on DVD! That’s how good they are! :smiley:

Beeju: Thanks for starting up this topic! :smiley: Also, great outtakes and fantastic drawings, too! Keep up the great work! :wink:

First off, WOW, Beeju, I love your drawings! You have some great Dug expressions, and the one of Kevin’s babies is just adorable. :slight_smile:

Whee, thanks, all, for the nice comments on my outtakes! :smiley:

Thank you so much Movieman369.

I’m honored you appreciate the art concepts I created. I originally post more Pixar fanarts on deviantart.com
[url]http://www.beeju.deviantart.com/gallery/[/url]

Thanks to all of you guys for continuing this topic and giving some outtakes on this page.

:smiley:

I’m still trying to get used to all the settings and postings here on Pixarplanet.

It was a pleasure starting up this page.

*Beeju

Haha, not to go too offtopic here, but Beeju most definitely has one of my favorite pages on dA, you’ve got some serious talent! (I’m lvl27_cubone on there if you don’t remember. :smiley: )

Hey lvl27_cubone!!! :wink:

I’m so glad to meet you on here!!!

THANK YOU!!! Thank you ever so much for showing me around here and how to use some of the tools and codes for this site!!! I give you all my gratitude for that!!!

It took long to understand how to upload something like…pictures. I had so much trouble with it, I didn’t notice how easy it was to upload images on here. 8D

I love your signatures and your Up pictures!!! They’re so cute and funny!!!

*Beeju

Russel: With this baby, we’ll never- lets go of GPS too soon and it hits Carl
Carl: Ow! Watch what you’re doing kid!

Kevin pats Carl on the head with her beak
Carl: Hey! Not so hard!

dog eats Russel’s hotdog
Russel: Hey!
other dog drinks Russel’s orange juice and accidently spills it

Muntz: fixes Alpha’s collarThere.
Alpha: collar is still brokenThank you master…wait, it’s still not working!

Russel: Dug, find Kevin!
Dug: Find the bird, find the bird, find the bird, squirrel!
Russel: No, you’re supposed to find Kevin!

:laughing: I like those, skunklover! Especially Russell hitting Carl with the GPS (I can just see that), and Alpha’s collar still not working.

Hey! Wow, great outtakes, I think I’m all out though in terms of extras, though it’d be pretty fun to see Carl and Ellie ones, even if they’re just kids. Like Ellie mucking up her lines and laughing like an idiot. XD

^______^

Lol. Especially the ones with other Pixar characters.

Heh, that makes me think of the “Bug’s Life” outtakes with Dot forgetting her lines.

I love these outtakes! (Especially the crossover ones…LOL)