Marvel fans assemble!!!

I hope that The Avengers is a really good film and it does great domestically.

Aw man I so agree! I want to see it so bad, I hope it’s great.

Are they doing the Ultimate universe or the original one? because the Ultimate Nick Fury was really modeled after Samuel Jackson. And in the Ultimate Universe, Capt. America gets together with Black Widow (squee!) If they are, I hope they do.

I have a feeling this will be one of the highest grossing films next year. Like I said a while back, its one of the most anticipated films of 2012 along with The Dark Knight Rises.

I also want it to be good, but I have the secret feeling that it will be a mess.

Just a few writers are able to pull off a good movie with so many leading characters. Let’s hope this is one.

I don’t know what to predict yet. To me, this is definitly one of those wait and see films to determine what to think about the film. Crossovers usually don’t work and happen to be disappointments sometimes.

I also can’t wait to see this movie as well. i would be incredibly ticked if it turns out to be a huge disappointment, but I hope that it turns out to be as awesome as people are hyping it up to be.

My favorites are Spider-Man, Iron Man, and Wolverine.

Lately, Marvel movies have been decently good. I really liked First Class.

I haven’t seen first class. But I heard a lot of good things about it.

The trailer for Avengers looked kinda off, but I’m still crossing my fingers.

I agree with everyone. This film has to live up to even the wildest of expectations. I just hope this isn’t a huge disapointment like TMNT 3 was in 1993.

I hope it doesn’t disappoint either. I believe this movie is gonna rock. It would be a huge slap in the face if all expectations aren’t exceeded

I agree. I wonder how fans will react if this film disappoints.

I don’t think it would matter too much.

It’s no dishonor to produce a disappointment after a long line of successes, which is why I won’t give up on Pixar just because Cars 2 was below their standard.

Just like in POTC:OST, I’ll still be the biased fan jumping in her seat even if the movie tanks to everyone else. Iron Man and Captain America are my favourites, so I can’t be blamed…right? :smiley:

Are you a Pirates fan? Me too. I don’t care if the movies are bad, they move something in me. That’s valid, eh?

As of now, my favorite Marvel movie is Iron Man.

Yup, it is. That is why we like awesome things.

Totally bumping this thread up. It’s too dead!

Anyone else have the marvel comic app on their iPhone?

Oh, and my favorite Marvel characters are Loki, Deadpool, and Wolverine.