Meet The Robinsons

Yay! I’m glad you like it! And yes, he is a soldier, in the uniform of a British Soldier during the American Revolution. But he’s not British, he’s just dressed like a Redcoat so he could sneak on the boat and save that girl!

And here’s a link to the webcomic that it’s from, all credit goes to that, The Dreamer. thedreamercomic.com/

whoa, I didn’t know there was a story to it. Sounds awesome! i’ll check it out!

I voted for the awesome movie option. I don’t mean perfect movie, I just mean I loved it (the story, the characters) and I think it accomplished what it was supposed to. This was my great return back to Disney! :smiley:

I liked it a lot too. I think I actually like it better than Bolt. I think it’s under rated.

Oh yeah, definitely underrated.

That’s a hard choice for me. I recently started wondering if I thought that, because I watched it for the first time in about five years a few months ago. I had forgotten why I really liked the Robinsons until then. I adore Bolt, but I can kind of have an easier time predicting the story, the only thing I really didn’t see coming was some of the middle and the last climax. I think it’s the stronger of the two, but the ending of Meet the Robinsons alone is really such a great pay-off and it’s so well done. I used to think I preferred Bolt, but for now I’ll just say I like them the same.

They’re both really sweet. And both did make me cry a little.

Mr. Enter reviews Meet The Robinsons.

youtube.com/watch?v=GaffPKZjFyY