mo's first music video

I made a Wall-E music video! Personally, I call it “Walking Disast-R”, even though it’s not the title I put on youtube. The song I used is “Walking Disaster” by Sum 41 (Get it? Walking Disast-R, because it’s Wall-E and it’s the name of… ah never mind) Anyways, I really hope you like it.

[url]- YouTube

And there’s also a link to my Youtube Channel on my Pixar Planet profile.

two thumbs up! i liked it. good job.

you know, this wasn’t that bad. In fact, I like it.Really nice job.

I don’t know why, but at about 40 seconds to 1 minute, there’s weird sounds from the movie that I didn’t put in the video. Kinda weird. :confused:

Thanks soo much for replying disneydutchess and TSS! You just made my day! And you liked it! I can’t believe it! Thank you soo much!! :smiley:

Wow! I love it mo! It’s really great especially for it being your first! :slight_smile: I can’t wait for more from you! :smiley:

Thank you woody! I still can’t believe that everybody so far liked it. :slight_smile:

I’m probably going to make another video, but I’m trying to find a good song to put to Wall-E. So far, Green Day isn’t cutting it.

I’ve already told you this, but I watched it a short while back and I absolutely LOVED the way it was all laid out! :smiley: And yeah, I wonder why those noises somehow got in there… did you have your video track set on mute? (It’s hard to know 'cuz we use completely different programs.) Anyhow, besides that it looks amazing, and even though YouTube gave me poop and it skipped all the way through it, it looked awesome.

And now that I have a YT account, I can fave and comment on it! :smiley: Yays! I’m looking forward to seeing any new videos that you come up with. You do a really good job with them!

little chef

I loved it mo. It’s like an actual rock music video. :wink:

I kinda like that style of rock, by the way. Very energetic.

^ I kinda like that style of rock, too. I used to seriously hate punky rock cuz my friends totally wore it out, but recently, it’s started to grow on me a bit. :wink:

I think it’s all thanks to this certain video artist, too. :stuck_out_tongue:

little chef

Hey Guys! :smiley: Again, I’m really happy you all like it! I really liked the way it came out. So, about my next video, I decided to put it on hold cuz I’m going to get a new software for christmas that should enable me to make video without the “evaluation copy”, so I probably won’t have anything new until around January. But I definately know what song I’m going to use! First Date - Blink 182, so yeah, I’m thinking about what I want to do, but this is for def the song I’m using.

little_chef_eva09 and JustSoWall-eCrazy, thanks again! And yeah, I really like this style of rock, since it’s probably about 98% of my iTunes library :wink: so yeah, that’ll probably be what most of my videos are.