Most Anticipated Project from a Pixar Director

yeah, he took the director’s chair a couple of months ago, John is now the Director and Brad Lewis is the Co-Director

Im so exsited for Brave and King of the Elves
but i also heard that Disney they might be doing a version of Hans Christains The Snow Queen! but idk if its true

KHstar: Snow Queen got shelved, I believe.

DY darn at least ive seen a good version of it as a movie . thats why i was ganna go crazy if Disney was going to do it and i love Hans Y3

I voted for John Carter. Andrew Stanton is my favorite Pixar director, and I really like Sci Fi. And Mars. I can’t wait to learn more!

The second one I’m most excited for is Brave.

And yes, The Snow Queen is shelved, and I believe King of Elves is as well.

What?! :`-( Noooooooooooooooooooooo :`-( :`-(

Right now, I’m most excited for Cars 2 and Brave. I’ll also probably start getting excited about Monsters Inc. 2 once we get a plot. :slight_smile:

^Same, unless it is definitely a prequel. :frowning:

I voted Monsters Inc 2 because I LOVE Monsters inc! But I can’t wait to see John Carter of Mars and Cars 2 and Brave! :smiley: I’m not really interested in Mission impossible 4. But I suppose I’ll see it if Brad Bird is directing it.

That’s the only reason I’m interested. I haven’t seen 2 or 3, but the first M:I was boring.

I’ve never seen any M:I movies, and I don’t think I’ll see this one. Sure, Brad Bird is directing it and he’s one of my favorite directors. But I’ haven’t seen the ones and the movie itself doesn’t interest me at all.

My most anticipated is Brave, but I’ll almost certainly watch Cars 2 and Monster’s Inc. 2. Not sure if I’ll see John Carter or MI, I’ll have to see trailers first.

I love spy movies. And Mr. Bird has never made a movie I dislike. I’m pretty sure he’ll find some way to make M:I 4 tolerable. :stuck_out_tongue: I still need to rent 2 & 3…

I’m really curious to find out what Pete Doctor’s “secret project” is.

Same here. He’s made a movie about monsters and one about a senior citizen flying away. You never know what he’ll think of next!

He’s definitely one of the more creative directors. That’s hard to say, since I love all 5 of them.

I’ve never seen the previous Mission: Impossible movies, but since Brad Bird is directing, I’m going to have to check this out.

The Next Pete Docter Project is the one for which I’m most excited, especially considering how much I love Up. Between Monsters Inc and Up, he’s already made me want a Kid and a Dog. What will he make me want to take home this time?

This is my feeling exactly! The first M:I was on in the background once, but I didn’t give it the light of day.

I agree 100% with this. Brave is the one I’m most looking forward to.

Can’t wait for Cars 2. I Wish it turns out to be a good one!