Most excited about?

rachel - My thoughts exactly! That space sequence at the beginning of Toy Story 2 captivated me from the start, and I was disappointed when it ended after only a two-second duration. WALL-E will probably go beyond making up for that… :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

Oh yeah, you better believe it! I haven’t even seen the trailer to Wall.E yet, so even the starry scene should be awesome. :sunglasses:

You haven’t seen it? Why don’t you go on ahead and watch it right now! It is availible. It will make you more excited.

No. I wouldn’t do that. I want to see it on the big screen, baby! It will be so much better. :smiley:

Well, I guess that would be the smarter thing to do. We’re just geting you prepared for the excitement that you will feel.

rachel knows how to obtain her element of surprise and excitement… :wink:

Yeah, the space sequences should be down-to-earth fantastic, if not phantasmic. I can’t wait for the thing…

He-he. Thanks! I’ve seen little bits of the trailer, and I sort of know what the gist of it will be, but I’m sure it will be “phantasmic”, as Mitch put it. :smiley: I hope my family is blown away by it as well.

I’m excited for all the things coming out because every time I doubt the enjoyment possible from a Pixar movie, I get pleasantly surprised. Racecars and rats (sorry Mitch) and not my favorite subject but I love both “Cars” and especially “Ratatouille”!!

JamieLew - None taken. They really are endearing little fuzzballs when you get to know 'em, though. Heheh. :wink:

– Mitch

I have to admit that I’m very , very , very excited for the possible Tim Burton Pixar film. And why wouldn’t I be? To see my favorite director in the world paired with the animation studio I love would be an unforgettable experience. I would probably see it 35 times (More times than Mitch has seen Ratatouille) .

Bill - Good luck with that, Bill. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: (snigger)

I admit that it would be rather interesting to see Tim Burton pair up with Pixar and extend his unique style of animation to the company for “tinkering”. I’m sure that that collaboration would result in a bout of very curious ideas… (heheh)

– Mitch

Well BIll, if you are that into it, and that dedicated, I think you might actually do it!

WALL-E of course. :slight_smile: WALL-E’s going to be an incredible movie, so many little details is going to be in this film, I’m sure. That’s what I’m most excited about. :mrgreen:

I can tell PL, Just look at your avatar and siggy!

I am looking forward to WALL-E as well…it looks like it will be cute. Haha I was watching something with the Mars rover and I’m like, Look! It’s WALL-E!!!

Yes, and it is going to be a cute movie and awesome! Lol “look its wall-e!”

From the looks of things, you make it sound like Wall-e is just going to steal people’s hearts away! :wink: I am sure he will too.

I’m sure it will :mrgreen: And I’m sure when pixar fans (and if you don’t know Pixar well) will love this film. :smiley:

WALL-E is special to me because for Cars I wasnt so excited for it but i was confident in it. For Ratatouille I was very excited but I was worried about its box office performance(instigated by Jim Hill.) Whats special about WALL-E is that Im not worried about those factors.
I wonder how people will react to the little dialogue and the environmental message…

Anyone wondering if Tim’s next movie could be the rumored Pixar film? With Sweeney Todd : The Demon Barber of Fleet Street being released in December, that could be a possibility.