Movie Nights?

Here’s a little idea I had and I’m not sure if it’s been thought of before but why don’t we have a movie night every Friday in the summer? It would be really cool because 1) we could watch our favorite movies together and 2)get to know one another a little better.

As for some of the movies we could watch, we could of course watch Pixar films. I also have the original theatrical versions of Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back, and Return of The Jedi on DVD. I also have all 3 BTTFs on dvd and Forrest Gump as well.

What do you think of the idea?

I’ve seen the idea work on other forums (and I think they did something similar here before, too lazy to check). There probably isn’t really anything wrong with the basic idea of doing so, the problem would lie more in actually coordinating it, since this place is pretty deserted most of the time.

Yes, we used to have Pixar Planet Movie Nights, though it was only limited to Pixar films. Somebody suggets a movie and if the majority of those who want to join in agree, it will be the movie for the next movie night. A time will be set up and those who are from other countries checked this site whether the time was convienent for them or not. On the day (or night) of the movie night, we all met up on Skype and chatted in either writing or voice call while simultaneously watching the film.

Personally, I wouldn’t mind it if we were to start it again; I had a lot of fun ack then. But as Villainess said, the problems lie in the coordination. Still, I think it’s worth a shot.

That sounds lie u guys had a lot of fun back then. I really miss there being people on here and i wish I would’ve signed up sooner. Oh well, better late then never I guess.

If we were to do this again, would it be limited to Pixar films only or would there be other films too?

Oh yes, it was a lot of fun. I really miss it. But personally, if we were to revive it, I wouldn’t mind it if it were not limited to Pixar only but to others as well. But I would suggest having a Pixar film for the first night to realjy get into this and see what it’s like.