Movies - both new and old

evspixarfan2012 - You can post your Blu-ray collection in that thread. Nobody cares. That’s where I post my Blu-ray collection.

Just added The Apu Trilogy to my collection. Really looking forward to viewing it.

evs I got one for Christmas too! I got the steelbook from Target, as well as a prop hoverboard and Marty Jr’s hat. I also went to see a marathon of all three on Oct. 21st and bought the USA Today on Oct. 22 that had Marty McFly Jr. on it. My cousin got me a signed poster for Christmas with all the cast’s signatures but Michael’s I don’t think is legit : (

For Christmas I got a copy of the movie Escape from Planet Earth. Then I watched it during a trip South and it was great! :mrgreen: :nerd:

Recently saw The Hateful Eight on 70mm. Took my breath away; especially the opening shot. Managed to also see The Danish Girl and Star Wars: The Force Awakens; Daisy Ridley was PHENOMENAL. What a real find; she is going to do some incredible stuff.

Just viewed the red-band trailer for Shane Black’s The Nice Guys:

traileraddict.com/the-nice-g … nd-trailer

Had no knowledge of this until yesterday; will definitely check this out.

Yesterday I watched Buzz Lightyear of Star Command which I rented from the library. I also watched The Iron Giant which was also rented from the library. And I gotta say, both of them were kinda funny…in a way.

Went to a screening of The Witch (2015) yesterday. DAMN, what a creepy picture; adding it to my collection when it releases on home media without question.

I like “Maze of a Faun”. This was very impressive for me.